QQ DOOR PRIZE #81 CHIMPAN A "THE EMPATHY MACHINE"--CLOSED

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
To celebrate the momentous occasion of my 2000th post, how about a giveaway? Using the random number generator found at random.org, i will generate a number between 0 and 999 on Friday, 31 July. Propose a number, and whoever comes closest to the randomly generated number will win an unopened copy of The Empathy Machine by Chimpan A (aka Rob Reed). In the result of a tie, the member who posted their choice first will be the winner. You can read about the release on this THREAD. Post your guesses by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, 30 July! Good luck and Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Last edited:

Neil Palfreyman

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Awesome giveaway, Clement! Please don't enter me for the draw, as I already have a copy (I play tested it!) I jumped on the thread just to thank you and to tell everyone how great an album this is; it's very eclectic, superbly performed/recorded and has a very discrete and dynamic surround mix. It will grace anyone's surround collection.

eddieg69

To celebrate the momentous occasion of my 2000th post, how about a giveaway? Using the random number generator found at random.org, i will generate a number between 0 and 999 on Friday, 31 July. Propose a number, and whoever comes closest to the randomly generated number will win an unopened copy of The Empathy Machine by Chimpan A (aka Rob Reed). You can read about the release on this THREAD. Post your guesses by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, 30 July! Good luck and Stay Surrounded, Comrades!