• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

QQ Door Prize #82: Lynyrd Skynyrd--SOUTHERN SURROUNDINGS Blu Ray

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Comrades! My computer died in early August, so I have been disconnected from QQ. I missed my 2-year anniversary :oops: I am writing from the computer lab at the local community college to make up for missing such a momentous day--how about a giveaway! I have an unopened (but saw cut) copy of the Blu-ray of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Southern Surroundings
LS.jpg

Pick a number between 0 and 999 and respond to this thread. I will use the internet's famous random number generator to choose a number on Friday, 18 September. Closest number wins! In the result of a tie, the member who chose the number first wins. Get your entry in by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, 17 September! Good luck! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Last edited:

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
WELCOME BACK KOTTER, ER, KOMRADE CLEMENT! WE MISSED YOU.

Okay, my number is 419!

So Nice of you. Glad you are safe!

salsdali

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I already own this so I'm not going to be a dick and try and take this from someone who doesn't own it but I want to thank you for the offer considering your circumstances and to shout out to anyone who doesn't own this to try and get it because this is the definitive surround and a great track list and, well, because of such the tragic ending that leaves a tear in your eye.

Last edited: