• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

QQ SWAP MEET - A place to buy and sell your stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
The QQ Swap Meet forum section is open to all members, regardless of your tenure here. If you join up just to sell something, please be respectful of the membership and do not abuse this privilege.

This is not the place to seek out or sell unofficial recordings, conversions, bootlegs, copies, or anything that was not obtained at one point over-the-counter from an authorized retailer. We do not condone the selling of material that did not at one point benefit financially the issuer.

Until I get a user rating program installed, you all will have to rely on your instincts when it comes to dealing with members you do not know. QQ as an entity (and as "me") are not responsible for the deals that go on in this section (unless it's me participating!) and the forum does not take a fee or a surcharge for things bought and sold.

You are on your own. BUYER AND SELLER BEWARE.

If you want protection from fraudulent sellers, or buyers who renege or don't pay, you won't find it here. Use eBay or some other way to market or buy goods. This forum section is provided as a SERVICE to the membership.

USE OF THIS FORUM SECTION IMPLIES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE POST. NO POSTS WILL BE ALLOWED WITHOUT VIEWING THE ABOVE POST.

Just a reminder (see above) that there is absolutely no QQ protection for deals made in the QQ Swap Forum. All of these deals are between member seller and member buyer. The moderators and I have no authority to force anyone to ship anything, pay for anything, or reimburse anyone for anything.

Use of this forum section guarantees you nothing.

However, I can tell you all that since we've moved to the new software, almost 2 years ago, I've only got one complaint that a transaction was bad. So on the whole, you all are a pretty trustworthy lot! :)

I've bought a couple pieces from respected members and had nothing but good things to say. Still gotta try that SQ-W out when my system is back in order, hopefully next week... Methinks if the members that buy or sell have good standing in the forum that we can feel quite safe. We tend to get to know each other rather well in my opinion. I did have a bad issue but that member no longer posts and no longer solicits his "repair" services anymore.

Hello fellow '4ears', I wonder if anyone has a copy of Joni Mitchells' " BOTH SIDES NOW" DVD- a they could consider parting with. I missed this first time around, as it was sparse in Oz, and I was broke anyway.
Will consider a fair price for a clean copy, or perhaps there is an Aussie album you have always yearned for, that maybe I could find for you. Give me a toot.

Hello fellow '4ears', I wonder if anyone has a copy of Joni Mitchells' " BOTH SIDES NOW" DVD- a they could consider parting with. I missed this first time around, as it was sparse in Oz, and I was broke anyway.
Will consider a fair price for a clean copy, or perhaps there is an Aussie album you have always yearned for, that maybe I could find for you. Give me a toot.

There's one for sale right now on Discogs for A$40.00.

Also,one on eBay, the auction ends in seven hours and right now is going cheap.

Does anyone have a copy of the Sansui CD4 Adjustment Record they can lend me for a few days? I'm willing to pay the postage back and forth and a deposit if necessary. What I need it for is to prove the CD4 components I have work together. FYI, I'm trying to prepare a set of Quadraphonic components to sell: I have a Sansui QRX-7500, A Dual 510 CD4 Semi-automatic turntable, and a Magnavox Quadraphonic 8-Track Receiver. Although I have made many repairs to the Sansui QRX-7500 I have to get it near 100% operational, I've never been able to test the ability for the built in Demodulator in that receiver to demodulate a CD4 record. So that's what I need the Adjustment record for....to prove that the Pickering Cartridge I'm want to sell with the CD4 turntable works with the Sansui QRX-7500. Please let me know if any of you have a Sansui CD4 Adjustment record you are willing to lend me for a few days. Than you.

Hello QQ. I have a few surround titles (in original packaging) that I am looking to offer for sale here (or eBay or elswhere) and am trying to determine current market value of these items. One title on my 'for sale' list is Marillion-Misplaced Childhood Deluxe BD/4CD set. I looked it up on Discogs, and the most recent sale posted there was for $100. Is that a good way to determine current value of a title? Amazon US has this same title for $499.95... Pretty big difference there.

Thanks

Hello QQ. I have a few surround titles (in original packaging) that I am looking to offer for sale here (or eBay or elswhere) and am trying to determine current market value of these items. One title on my 'for sale' list is Marillion-Misplaced Childhood Deluxe BD/4CD set. I looked it up on Discogs, and the most recent sale posted there was for $100. Is that a good way to determine current value of a title? Amazon US has this same title for $499.95... Pretty big difference there.

Thanks

Probably a good way. You can also just create a post and say "If interested shoot me an offer via PM (Conversation)" if you don't want to state a price. If you don't get what you're expecting you can always go to eBay.

Just remember that QQ provides no backing to the buyer or seller. It's all up to the 2 parties. We're just the connection.

(Of course, you would be free to trash the offender here should that be the result!) :whistle:

Hi folks. I am looking for a copy of the O.S.T. " YOUTH" , either cd or Ex/Ex record. Exhausted all the usual options. I know someone out there in the Quad Universe will have a line on this.
Many thanks, Dingo.

Hello out there. Am looking for a japan cd-4 (quadradisc) of carpenters "now and then". Anyone want to sell or trade. I have dvd audios, quad reels, cd-4s and sacds for trade*.I also have a highly functional cd-4 system and could record it and put it on a quad reel to reel and send it back to you. *dvd audios -D. crosby remember name, metallica- black album, zappa halloween, b boys pet sounds, both chicago dvda's, I have a guess who -share the land japan cd-4 (or just about any other cd-4). Also have some dbx encoded original vinyl (a couple sealed).

Anyone interested in trading their Tears for Fears, Sowing the Seeds of Love Deluxe box Set for Tangerine Dream- In search of Hades: The Virgin Recordings 1973-1979 Deluxe Box Set?

Hey all, I picked up a copy of that Mary Fahl doing Dark Side because folks were raving about it, but it’s just not my cup of tea. I have a signed copy of it that I know I’m not going to listen to again so I’m happy to send it to you for the price of shipping if you’re interested. The Blu-Ray case it was in was weirdly damaged so I put it in a slim ploy sleeve with the original artwork and booklet. Lemme know.

I am selling this entire collection in lots of 1,000 bucks...

Posted on the Lee Ritenour 6 strings thread...

I do have one for sale too, but because of covid it is sold as part of a $1,000 batch of my collection, you save on shipping because I have paid more than 4,000 in shipping for this collection. So if you find $1,175 in the collection that you like at current market value, I can sell for 1,000. Plus shipping of the box.

Attachments

• multichannel collection.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 352
Back