• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

QQ SWAP MEET - A place to buy and sell your stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am selling this entire collection in lots of 1,000 bucks...

Posted on the Lee Ritenour 6 strings thread...

I do have one for sale too, but because of covid it is sold as part of a $1,000 batch of my collection, you save on shipping because I have paid more than 4,000 in shipping for this collection. So if you find $1,175 in the collection that you like at current market value, I can sell for 1,000. Plus shipping of the box.

what column of the pdf is current market value?

The highest an item has ever sold for on a certain site is not how I'd define current market value. The lowest priced copy, in the right condition, from a reliable seller, etc. and so forth will likely be the first to move. That's closer to current market value, IMO.
GL! Interesting way to set up sales.

In my case I never haggled fair market value to me is what I paid less 17-20%, I know what I paid with shipping is over 22. What you suggest is far removed from my reality.

Nice collection. I would be more interested if it were 10% off the median value in lots of $200 or so, but it sounds like you are in a different place right now with selling.

In my case I never haggled fair market value to me is what I paid less 17-20%, I know what I paid with shipping is over 22. What you suggest is far removed from my reality.
I'm not suggesting anything. Just commenting on the commonly accepted definition of a key term you're using. Honestly, I'll be shocked if you make any sales with your current terms, but if you do, good on ya!

I am an Opeth completist and have just bought both the “Sorceress” and “In cauda venenum” deluxe box sets for the 5.1 discs, I am not interested in anything else within the boxes, would anyone suggest I sell the LP’s etc seperately or the box without the surround disc?, has anyone done similar, obviously I want as much as possible since I got both brand new

I am an Opeth completist and have just bought both the “Sorceress” and “In cauda venenum” deluxe box sets for the 5.1 discs, I am not interested in anything else within the boxes, would anyone suggest I sell the LP’s etc seperately or the box without the surround disc?, has anyone done similar, obviously I want as much as possible since I got both brand new
I am considering doing the same to get the Steve Wilson mix of A Farewell To Kings. I just don't want the Vinyl. The rest of Rush 5.1 mixes are lousy to say the least.

I have two CR-80D-SS decks that I have decided to sell. I live in NE Ohio and you would have to pick them up. Asking $250 for deck that has not been serviced; $500 for deck that was serviced. Sold as is. Pics and more info if wanted.

I’m selling a few items. UK buyers only due to postage etc, I can add or send pics if anyone shows an interest
Beatles - Eight days a week 2 disc blu ray special edition (watched once)
Pineapple thief - Dissolution standalone blu ray (mint, I got the artbook to replace this)
Beatles - 1 CD & dvd (mint, I got the blu ray instead)
Rory Gallagher - Big guns 2 SACD best of set (really good condition)
REM - In time 1988-2003 CD and dvd (few marks on the discs but play perfectly)
All £10 each including p&p, payment by paypal and i’ll post the next day
I may be open to a swop as well, if you have anything to offer pm me and we can maybe work out a deal

Thanks for looking

I’m selling a few items. UK buyers only due to postage etc, I can add or send pics if anyone shows an interest
Beatles - Eight days a week 2 disc blu ray special edition (watched once)
Pineapple thief - Dissolution standalone blu ray (mint, I got the artbook to replace this)
Beatles - 1 CD & dvd (mint, I got the blu ray instead)
Rory Gallagher - Big guns 2 SACD best of set (really good condition)
REM - In time 1988-2003 CD and dvd (few marks on the discs but play perfectly)
All £10 each including p&p, payment by paypal and i’ll post the next day
I may be open to a swop as well, if you have anything to offer pm me and we can maybe work out a deal

Thanks for looking

You'll probably have better luck with theses creating your own thread in this forum.

Would anyone in the UK have a copy of Alan Parsons - A valid path in surround they would be willing to sell at a reasonable price, a few people seem to dislike the electronica on it but I like it and it’s the only AP album released in 5.1 that I don’t have?

Back