QSI Cleaner <- Reverse Engineer (please donate some)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfbkfb

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
http://www.pspatialaudio.com
^^^
They believe they can Reverse Engineer the QSI Cleaner,
which could ensure an continuing supply.

It's been about 8-9 years since Louis Dorren sold (IIRC)
about 100 QSI Cleaning kits.

If you can donate some QSI Cleaner for this, please contact:
[email protected] to make the arrangements.

Thanks

Kirk Bayne

Yes, we need this to care for and restore old Cd-4s that are still playable. They just need to be cleaned properly as discussed by Mr. Dorren in one of his papers. Let's help these guys out.

I still have my bottle, but I think there was something wrong with the batch, or my bottle. I did not achieve improvements, regardless how thin or thick I spread it. A few discs never got it all off, even after other cleaning methods. I bought mine from Lou through ePay in the last decade. How much do you need for testing? I don't wish to give up the whole bottle, but could spare an ounce or two, if it helps.

Well, the guys above are the ones to contact, I've never used Lou's QSI before, but it sounds like it is needed to help clean Cd-4s. I read his paper on the subject and I think it could be critical for some records. An ounce or two might be enough to figure out the original formula. And also to figure out what went wrong with your bottle, lol.

Back