• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quad Estate Sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plan is to pass on the same sort of deal I just received. I think the OP and the original collector (his friend) would like it that way. And that's how I roll too.
So, some really cool s*#t could be comin' y'alls way.
Again, it was a very cool experience. And, assuming I can get CD-4 up and running (any experts want to guide me in that), more amazing experiences are in store.
There are some SERIOUSLY cool records in this lot. Like, OMFG.

My plan is to pass on the same sort of deal I just received. I think the OP and the original collector (his friend) would like it that way. And that's how I roll too.
So, some really cool s*#t could be comin' y'alls way.
Again, it was a very cool experience. And, assuming I can get CD-4 up and running (any experts want to guide me in that), more amazing experiences are in store.

It all wound up with the right person!

It was a pleasure to meet Robert today.
Fellow 91st servicemember! What are the odds? 🫡
He and his wife were super nice to my whole family.
For those following, I purchased the entire lot of Quad albums.
There is still a LOT of equipment. Of all kinds.
Hey man, you scooped me, but local purchase makes sense. If you have duplicates, please give me a shout!

. And, assuming I can get CD-4 up and running (any experts want to guide me in that), more amazing experiences are in store.

Temper your patience....most especially with trying to get CD-4 up and running .

I don't envy you with that task....expect some mental anguish.🤕

But when it works , it sounds quite good.🤗

Back