Quad Turntable Cartridges and Stylus

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surteess

Just cleaning out some boxes after the move to my new place, came across these, some are NOS stuff - never used, was wondering what they are worth (thinking about letting them go).

1) Panasonic EPC-451C (still in OEM extruded metal & plastic hard mounted box, together with small oil container ? instructions and the outer cardboard box) NEVER USED
2) Panasonic EPC-451C (still in OEM extruded metal & plastic hard mounted box, together with small oil container + mounting screws and plate? instructions and the outer cardboard box) - NEVER USED
3) Panasonic EPC-450C-II (still in OEM extruded metal & plastic hard mounted box, together with small oil container + mounting screws and plate?) - NEVER USED
4) JVC 4DT-10X Stylus (Still in OEM hard plastic box, and outer cardboard box) - NEVER USED
5) Empire Scientific TP4 type cartridge (Technics mount) together with 10PE stylus - USED FOR APPROX 10 Hours
6) JVC 5911 remote with cable - USED FOR APPROX 1 YEAR (no marks)
7) JVC 5911 remote with cable (still in OEM box) - NEVER USED
8) JVC 5911 remote with cable (still in OEM box) - NEVER USED
9) JVC 4VN-880 Amplifier (used since new, could do with a re-cap) - world multi-voltage
10) Victor (JVC) JA-X9, used for past 5 years, 4ch Amp with built-in CD-4 - 100V model
11) Victor (JVC) JT-V6, used for past 5 years, Tuner - 100V model
12) Victor (JVC) SEA-V7E, used for past years, 4-ch Graphic EQ - 100V model
13) Sony wood cover for SQD-2000/2010/2020 units (400mm wide fronts)
14) Sony wood cover for larger unit ???? (440mm wide fronts)
15) Technics SL-V5, bought second hand, only used for 25 hours.

there maybe other stuff available - but at this early stage of unpacking and getting the new house in order the above stuff will need to go. BTW I am based in New Zealand.

Just cleaning out some boxes after the move to my new place, came across these, some are NOS stuff - never used, was wondering what they are worth (thinking about letting them go).

1) Panasonic EPC-451C (still in OEM extruded metal & plastic hard mounted box, together with small oil container ? instructions and the outer cardboard box) NEVER USED
2) Panasonic EPC-451C (still in OEM extruded metal & plastic hard mounted box, together with small oil container + mounting screws and plate? instructions and the outer cardboard box) - NEVER USED
3) Panasonic EPC-450C-II (still in OEM extruded metal & plastic hard mounted box, together with small oil container + mounting screws and plate?) - NEVER USED
4) JVC 4DT-10X Stylus (Still in OEM hard plastic box, and outer cardboard box) - NEVER USED
5) Empire Scientific TP4 type cartridge (Technics mount) together with 10PE stylus - USED FOR APPROX 10 Hours
9) JVC 4VN-880 Amplifier (used since new, could do with a re-cap) - world multi-voltage
10) Victor (JVC) JA-X9, used for past 5 years, 4ch Amp with built-in CD-4 - 100V model

there maybe other stuff available - but at this early stage of unpacking and getting the new house in order the above stuff will need to go. BTW I am based in New Zealand.
The JVC JA-X9 and SEA look like great set together! I don't need anymore vintage gear, but that amp looks like fun. It seems a bit rare from a quick Google I did. Anyway, I'm not answering your question and not really providing any useful input....just think that quad amp is a nice piece.

Ebay is always an informative resource: search for an item and then filter for "sold" results to see what they are actually selling for and when they sold for that price. NOS CD-4 cartridges will always be sought after, especially those Panasonic strain gauge ones. The JA-X9 and Sony wood cases might be a little tougher as I haven't seem them often in the past.

I am looking for a EPC SG cart !

Back