QuadroSurround Closing up shop!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just ordered the,
White Light Orchestra - Space Rock Across The Universe
Parsons Thibaud - Quadraphonic
Parsons Thibaud - More Transcontinental Voices
60 Euros for all 3

I already had the
Ogre - The Last Neanderthal,
Ogre - Plague Of The Planet &
Kickhunter - Quadraphonic Game
- all worth getting whilst you can.

I've just ordered the,
White Light Orchestra - Space Rock Across The Universe
Parsons Thibaud - Quadraphonic
Parsons Thibaud - More Transcontinental Voices
60 Euros for all 3

I already had the
Ogre - The Last Neanderthal,
Ogre - Plague Of The Planet &
Kickhunter - Quadraphonic Game
- all worth getting whilst you can.
I have all those you just ordered. They are all fun titles....the Parsons stuff sounds outstanding.

5f8ab67fc31a02b60d6bc803b1a95a80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, if folks are having the blues because of lack of stuff coming out......compared to last fall.....buy Parsons Thibaud. It's mellow, Dylan'esk......great melodies, great harmonies......wonderful acoustic guitar. Heart-felt lyrics. Sort of Americana type stuff...not that they are from US.....don't know about that.

Fidelity, Quad mix are outstanding!! You cannot go wrong if you like that style.

This is a true bummer. These guys did a great job at trying to get quad stuff out to the world. It's not easy doing what they did, and I feel bad that they did not get the support from the forum membership that they probably deserved.

Sure, some of their stuff was off the main stream, but it was no different than things you'd find from Project 3 and other labels in the quad era. It's a shame that they did not have a better distribution system for selling their discs to the US and other areas.

Aside from the Ogre, Parsons and Thibaud and Kickhunter discs, their classical disc is awesome. The Country Rock discs are fun, as are the Big Band stuff if you like that kind of music. Honestly, there's some very nice stuff available from QuadroSurround.

Last edited:
So, if folks are having the blues because of lack of stuff coming out......compared to last fall.....buy Parsons Thibaud. It's mellow, Dylan'esk......great melodies, great harmonies......wonderful acoustic guitar. Heart-felt lyrics. Sort of Americana type stuff...not that they are from US.....don't know about that.

Fidelity, Quad mix are outstanding!! You cannot go wrong if you like that style.

Read through the pre-release thread about Transcontinental Voices here for info and samples: https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...s-the-next-release-from-quadrosurround.17370/

After further listening...I hear some REM, James Taylor influence. Just great stuff. Buy it!!

By send any of our Quadro-DVD's I have known, that our german post has changed the prices for send the discs to european countries and overseas. One disc send to european countries will cost now € 9,00 (instead €3,70 before). A send to the USA for excample will cost now € 16,-- instead € 3,70 before. So I must take an new price for one disc by send in the USA etc.. Now $ 35,-- each. If more items send, then the price is further on by 22,-- So far another reason, to stop our production, because there may be only a very few people, who would pay such excessive prises.

I got my letter in the mail from Quadro Surround the other day, too. Sad news! Too bad about shipping. I noticed international shipping costs from Germany on amazon.de have gone up as well. I can understand why this would be a concern, though. Thanks for all the great music. Best wishes!

I too am sadden by their closing. I have enjoyed several of the discs I have got from them. I have ordered 2 discs that I have been thinking about for some time, the 2 Parsons Thibaud ones.

I have just ordered 4 releases from Dietrich.(y)

This is crazy for the postal costs to increase by so much, which has curtailed this company's business.:eek:

I hope that Dietrich can find another avenue to pursue his vision, in producing high quality surround releases.:unsure::cool:

I have just ordered 4 releases from Dietrich.(y)

This is crazy for the postal costs to increase by so much, which has curtailed this company's business.:eek:

I hope that Dietrich can find another avenue to pursue his vision, in producing high quality surround releases.:unsure::cool:
Maybe @Quadro-Action can team up with @OdysseyMusik to continue distributing all these titles as downloads.
Seems like it would be a win-win.

Maybe @Quadro-Action can team up with @OdysseyMusik to continue distributing all these titles as downloads.
Seems like it would be a win-win.

Yes it did cross my mind too. Especially as I have just read their posts. Perhaps a heads up to either party to get the ball swinging would help.
Always tricky as I don't wish to step on peeps toes ...as there maybe other factors too.

Yes it did cross my mind too. Especially as I have just read their posts. Perhaps a heads up to either party to get the ball swinging would help.
Always tricky as I don't wish to step on peeps toes ...
They have both been given a heads up. We'll see if anything comes of it. Would be very cool.

Back