• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

quadtrade back issues

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

quadtrade

Since 2002/2003
quadtrade back issue

there was not many of these
it was at the start of the computer era
try and get them up for posterity
i do not have them all, except perhaps on an old floppy
yes we were using hard floppies when doing this
others might fill in the holes if they still have these

front page-002.jpg8 track repair2.jpgquad lives page 3-001.jpgfront cont-001.jpg

quadtrade

Since 2002/2003
Ahh, the promise of Dolby 5.1....... there is some nostalgia for you! I have a few issues still. I can post them if wanted. John
Hey John

Glad for the help, i am missing a couple as i sent them all out. Just not sure how to do this, in order or just put stuff up, there were not many issues. I asked the mods to maybe get a place for media like this. There is a lot of items folks would like to see. Meanwhile scan away!! Tad

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Cool articles Q.T.,(y)

Do you know the approximate date/dates ? Month and just year would be nice to know.

thanks.:music

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
I just created a new forum section for stuff like this.

When I get a chance I will look for other stuff that belongs here/there. If anyone finds something let me know via PM

Thanks

And a HUGE thanks to Tad as this is the kind of stuff I love to see in the forum. Really sweet!!! :cool::cool:

bmoura

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
I just created a new forum section for stuff like this.

When I get a chance I will look for other stuff that belongs here/there. If anyone finds something let me know via PM

Thanks

And a HUGE thanks to Tad as this is the kind of stuff I love to see in the forum. Really sweet!!! :cool::cool:
Fun stuff. Brings back great memories.
Wonder if copies of the Evolution/4 Quad newsletters are around somewhere. :)

sukothai

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Thank you Tad! Its great to have a chance to live/relive this period of quad history.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Tad: I'll see what I have, scan and send to you if it is not a duplication. Hey, I see I was looking for Jefferson Airplane and Bob Dylan in my "Want" ad in that last copy!

quadtrade

Since 2002/2003
Tad: I'll see what I have, scan and send to you if it is not a duplication. Hey, I see I was looking for Jefferson Airplane and Bob Dylan in my "Want" ad in that last copy!
John
just scan and put them up here. I have to go thru some more stuff, i may have a bit more, but like i said, i sent all of a few issues out with none kept. Figured i could just print more. But those hard floppies are in a box of a couple hundred!! Not sure they are even there, so put up what ya have!!!

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I think you have some of the pages mixed between various issues, I kept them stapled....I'll post them complete once I figure out how to attach scans as pdf files on here. :mad:@: "Error Occurred" John