• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Quarantine Activities

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Beefalo

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
A multinational report has proven the source of this virus. Even worse the dictatorial cover-up at the source.
I'm fed up and seeing Red.

jefe1

Im jealous skherbeck. I used to go hiking there a lot.

This weekend my sons boy scout troop had a virtual campout.
Everybody pitched their tent in their own backyard and the scouts had internet zoom meetings with activities.
I didn't cheat we both slept in the tent all night......

Boy do I miss the real thing....

Reactions: GOS

doppelbock

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
During the shutdown I've been kept busy doing the home-school stuff with my 1st grade granddaughter that lives here with us. The schoolwork assigned was pretty minimal and I thought we could do more and the kid wanted more too, so we tried to structure her time like she was in class. We'd do some lessons, she'd get recess time and lunch break, and we'd stop right around the same time as if she was at the school.

On Friday though, I got a message from work and they were allowed one more person to return and that they wanted me (even though I've just been there 3 months...kinda flattering...hope the long-term employees don't get pissed off!) so Monday morning I'm back to work.

I committed to doing the kids online evaluation conference with her teacher on Tuesday morning....work can easily accommodate that. Actually miss my work and I'm looking forward to getting back in the groove.

Beefalo

QQ Supporter
Holy Macaroni Mr. B! Nice bike...What exactly are we looking at here? Is this a modified track bike? I assume you don't ride this in the sand:)
It's a true track bike except a little gentler fork that can accommodate a brake. All Carbon except drivetrain.
I use it for the flat bike paths that run down to the ocean.

Reactions: PK
Group builder