Quarantine Activities

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the day with my wife in the Santa Monica mountains... beautiful!
0B6F3EB9-9474-4844-A3E5-F6A742527513.jpeg
118ABDB5-AF6B-4657-956C-56F85BF5F2E8.jpeg
7B03AFE9-271C-4CE9-8F1F-418CE91814C1.jpeg
06E1A06C-916A-4E4F-8AD1-BE352A658EB8.jpeg

A multinational report has proven the source of this virus. Even worse the dictatorial cover-up at the source.
I'm fed up and seeing Red.

Im jealous skherbeck. I used to go hiking there a lot.

This weekend my sons boy scout troop had a virtual campout.
Everybody pitched their tent in their own backyard and the scouts had internet zoom meetings with activities.
I didn't cheat we both slept in the tent all night......

Boy do I miss the real thing....

Reactions: GOS
During the shutdown I've been kept busy doing the home-school stuff with my 1st grade granddaughter that lives here with us. The schoolwork assigned was pretty minimal and I thought we could do more and the kid wanted more too, so we tried to structure her time like she was in class. We'd do some lessons, she'd get recess time and lunch break, and we'd stop right around the same time as if she was at the school.

On Friday though, I got a message from work and they were allowed one more person to return and that they wanted me (even though I've just been there 3 months...kinda flattering...hope the long-term employees don't get pissed off!) so Monday morning I'm back to work.

I committed to doing the kids online evaluation conference with her teacher on Tuesday morning....work can easily accommodate that. Actually miss my work and I'm looking forward to getting back in the groove.

Holy Macaroni Mr. B! Nice bike...What exactly are we looking at here? Is this a modified track bike? I assume you don't ride this in the sand:)
It's a true track bike except a little gentler fork that can accommodate a brake. All Carbon except drivetrain.
I use it for the flat bike paths that run down to the ocean.

Reactions: PK
Back