Queen - ANATO DVD-Audio True Scheiner Mix

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Ninecats

800 Club - QQ All-Star
Pretty good I guess, I found it at a Swedish auction site and payed about $25 US, and yes the seller apparently had no idea as the auction didn’t reveal it was the original mix, but I studied the images and compared to those posted on here and voíla!

Greg Z

Pretty good I guess, I found it at a Swedish auction site and payed about $25 US, and yes the seller apparently had no idea as the auction didn’t reveal it was the original mix, but I studied the images and compared to those posted on here and voíla!
I got mine from ebay a few years ago cheap. The same as you, the seller obviously didn't know what he had. The pictures didn't even
include the disc. I took a chance because of the hole punch and the blue inner liner. It paid off.

Ranasakawa

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I have the CD/DVD Queen Deluxe version with DVD-A 96/24 5.1 Mix. I may consider selling it as I also have the Music Video + DVD with the 5.1 Mix. If I can get $90 why not.

LennonCobain

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I have the CD/DVD Queen Deluxe version with DVD-A 96/24 5.1 Mix. I may consider selling it as I also have the Music Video + DVD with the 5.1 Mix. If I can get $90 why not.
The CD/DVD package you referenced is a DVD-V only; the 5.1 mix is the Brian May version from the retail DVD-A but more compressed; the CD/DVD package is still easy to find; good luck getting more than $25 for it.

Ranasakawa

The CD/DVD package you referenced is a DVD-V only; the 5.1 mix is the Brian May version from the retail DVD-A but more compressed; the CD/DVD package is still easy to find; good luck getting more than $25 for it.
Thanks for the info on the disc. I will definitely keep it now. I have both versions now.

LennonCobain

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Another sealed copy up on eBay if anyone is interested. I am NOT the seller. This is just a public service announcement.

Ranasakawa

I have my Queen DVD + CD package for sale for only around US$23 plus postage but shipping overseas from Australia is very expensive

Tres Discrete

QQ Supporter
Another sealed copy up on eBay if anyone is interested. I am NOT the seller. This is just a public service announcement.
Darn! Missed it!
Please keep up the Public Service Announcements 📣
P.S. - how can you tell from the outer packaging if it is the Scheiner mix?
Thanks!

Tres Discrete

QQ Supporter
The copyright date at the bottom is 2001
View attachment 69711

and every copy I have ever seen has a hole punch through the barcode

View attachment 69712
Rats!
Unobtainium…and it slipped right through my fingers 😩
I was looking at the listing on eBay, got up to let the dog out, came back and it was gone…obviously the dog will have to go 😜
Thanks for the info 👍