Queen - ANATO DVD-Audio True Scheiner Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good I guess, I found it at a Swedish auction site and payed about $25 US, and yes the seller apparently had no idea as the auction didn’t reveal it was the original mix, but I studied the images and compared to those posted on here and voíla!

Pretty good I guess, I found it at a Swedish auction site and payed about $25 US, and yes the seller apparently had no idea as the auction didn’t reveal it was the original mix, but I studied the images and compared to those posted on here and voíla!
I got mine from ebay a few years ago cheap. The same as you, the seller obviously didn't know what he had. The pictures didn't even
include the disc. I took a chance because of the hole punch and the blue inner liner. It paid off.

I have the CD/DVD Queen Deluxe version with DVD-A 96/24 5.1 Mix. I may consider selling it as I also have the Music Video + DVD with the 5.1 Mix. If I can get $90 why not.

I have the CD/DVD Queen Deluxe version with DVD-A 96/24 5.1 Mix. I may consider selling it as I also have the Music Video + DVD with the 5.1 Mix. If I can get $90 why not.
The CD/DVD package you referenced is a DVD-V only; the 5.1 mix is the Brian May version from the retail DVD-A but more compressed; the CD/DVD package is still easy to find; good luck getting more than $25 for it.

The CD/DVD package you referenced is a DVD-V only; the 5.1 mix is the Brian May version from the retail DVD-A but more compressed; the CD/DVD package is still easy to find; good luck getting more than $25 for it.
Thanks for the info on the disc. I will definitely keep it now. I have both versions now.

I have my Queen DVD + CD package for sale for only around US$23 plus postage but shipping overseas from Australia is very expensive

Darn! Missed it!
Please keep up the Public Service Announcements 📣
P.S. - how can you tell from the outer packaging if it is the Scheiner mix?
Thanks!

The copyright date at the bottom is 2001
1628079616730.png

and every copy I have ever seen has a hole punch through the barcode

1628079644915.png

The copyright date at the bottom is 2001
View attachment 69711

and every copy I have ever seen has a hole punch through the barcode

View attachment 69712
Rats!
Unobtainium…and it slipped right through my fingers 😩
I was looking at the listing on eBay, got up to let the dog out, came back and it was gone…obviously the dog will have to go 😜
Thanks for the info 👍

Back