QX-949

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmyvinyl

New guy here from Minneapolis, MN. Very much into 70's gear and currently restoring a Pioneer QX-949 to its former glory days when I was in high school. Without specifics, the glass across the tuning spectrum is cracked and needs replacing. I've thought about 1/8" plexiglass or real glass and wanted an experienced Pioneer aficionado to recommend a few options/suggestions.
Thanks much,
Steven

Welcome to quadraphonics and QQ. I have seen you in the other forums. I bet most glass businesses will make a custom one for you. I know others have had it done.

Doug

New guy here from Minneapolis, MN. Very much into 70's gear and currently restoring a Pioneer QX-949 to its former glory days when I was in high school. Without specifics, the glass across the tuning spectrum is cracked and needs replacing. I've thought about 1/8" plexiglass or real glass and wanted an experienced Pioneer aficionado to recommend a few options/suggestions.
Thanks much,
Steven
(y) Welcome to the QQ forum @luvmyvinyl

Back