HiRez Poll R.E.M. - REVEAL [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of R.E.M. - REVEAL

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sound, Bad Content

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your comments, thoughts and observations.......(y) (n)

R-2243866-1271958130.jpeg.jpg

R-2243866-1271958141.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on! Nobody's voted on this yet?! This thread should be 15 pages long by now. You people should be ashamed of yourselves! :D This is quite possibly one of R.E.M.'s greatest albums. The song "Imitation of Life" was a minor radio hit in the US in 2001. This album is absolutely killer in every way. My favorite R.E.M. album hands down. The mix is INCREDIBLE, the songwriting is great, the vocals are awesome, and the best part...this album was actually recorded on analog equipment! I'd give it a 25 if I could, but since I can't, I'll settle for 10.

I gave this disc a '9'. It it a great sounding disc with a very suitable surround mix. There are even some great songs here, just not enough of them to rate a '10' IMO.

Overall, an underrated R.E.M. album. A nice thick swirl of multichannel sound and a number of above-average tunes wins it 9 points.

Good grief, along with most of the other R.E.M. DVD-As, I have just let this one sit unplayed for years. An underrated album, very nice surround mix, and good fidelity. I guess I need to dig deeper and play some of the other R.E.M. DVD-As. I have given it a 10, it is actually a 9.5 but will round up rather than down this time.

Another exemplary 5.1 mix of an R.E.M. gem. A delightfully chilled and laid back long player made all the more special by a brilliantly handled mix. Something about R.E.M.'s work certainly lends itself to multi-channel.

10 from me :)

A winner, IMO. Found this, for peanuts, along with Up, at a local store. Glad I picked them up.
There is one for around $7 on Amazon. Solid songs, if a bit somber quite a lot of the time. Great mix and sonics.

I'll take...
I'll take the rain
...almost over any R.E.M. songs

This is a very underrated album. They just did not become a bad band after Automatic for the People

VERY underrated album. Possibly my favorite post-Monster R.E.M. album. Understanding of course that I cannot choose with this band...

Back