Radio (if involve had been around)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brent

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Big day for surround on RadioMaxMusic this Tuesday. The first Vinyl Resting Place on a Tuesday Morning at 6am (first airing of the 80s remix project part 2) - then at 10pm, two classic shows from the syndicated radio show the King Biscuit Flour Hour (taken from the original reels and encoded via the Involve Audio encoder). From 1974 it's BTO and from 1975; The Blue Oyster Cult! (in the NYC time zone)
http://radiomaxmusic.com/popup.html
BTO meets BOC.jpg

ah, I would request you name your threads so it's clear what they are about?

I've ignored all these threads because from the thread title, I assumed they were random speculation & didn't have any real content ( wrongly!! )

cheers

ah, I would request you name your threads so it's clear what they are about?

I've ignored all these threads because from the thread title, I assumed they were random speculation & didn't have any real content ( wrongly!! )

cheers
I was posting in the surround in the media forum - but was moved here. not sure what subject/title would alert folks to the content, seem (at least) like it belongs in this forum all without it reading like an ad?

well, maybe something like " Blue Oyster Cult Live in Surround 1975" etc based on the actual thread content?

this quad site has so many subforums it can be to navigate at the best of times: vague, generic thread titles aren't going to grab anyone's attention

Back