Reavon Blu-ray DVD-Audio SACD player coming out in Europe.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other guy said STELLAR. Clearly he's out of his element if he thinks Oppo sounds the same as Esoteric/MSB/DCS. Those don't even sound similar to each other. Same old Story...those with no experience with High End Gear or the wallet to match have to bash everything they cant afford. I still have NOS Oppo 105's and 205's Still sealed in their boxes as well as open ones. They aren't even close to being in the same league even with my old ears. To say otherwise is just completely ignorant and uninformed
Not all of us have a BILLION$ to spend on this great hobby of ours, BABY. So we’re happy with what we got.

Last edited:
This thread now contains some of the most smelly piles of shit I've ever heard. Thought I'd just toss that out there. Thankfully, my parents provided me with humility...which stops me from saying how great I am....and my 6 figure salary has allowed me to purchase some amazing gear. Again, my humility is stopping me.....really...it is. But, please believe me......really. I want you to. lmao

This thread now contains some of the most smelly piles of shit I've ever heard. Thought I'd just toss that out there. Thankfully, my parents provided me with humility...which stops me from saying how great I am....and my 6 figure salary has allowed me to purchase some amazing gear. Again, my humility is stopping me.....really...it is. But, please believe me......really. I want you to. lmao
Hey, who hacked my account? I didn't say that!!

OZZY, Your more than welcome to join my fan club page on Facebook....RIAA AWARD COLLECTORS. You can view about 4000 of the 9000+ Gold and Platinum Records I have received from my contacts in the music industry over the past 35 years or so. Even have some of Tony Iommi's personal awards. ENJOY!!! :)

I have a pal here in St. Louis who is one of the most rigorously honest people I have met.

He has an Oppo 205 that he wants to sell. If he hasn't sold it already he would probably give QQ members a very good deal on it.
I think he would take 1800 if its not already gone. I will ask.

I might be interested in this, if it is available.

OZZY, Your more than welcome to join my fan club page on Facebook....RIAA AWARD COLLECTORS. You can view about 4000 of the 9000+ Gold and Platinum Records I have received from my contacts in the music industry over the past 35 years or so. Even have some of Tony Iommi's personal awards. ENJOY!!! :)
I’m sure you didn’t receive one from Humble Pie!

People in the industry (mostly retired people) use me when its time to ditch the awards presented to them during their careers. Ive also cleaned out most of the Record Company's in NYC going back to the late 80's. Before that they just threw these things out believe it or not. You would love the Supertramp Gold I just got in for "Quietest Moments" presented to Geoff Emerick who was the Sound Engineer on that album...and he worked with the Beatles.

People in the industry (mostly retired people) use me when its time to ditch the awards presented to them during their careers. Ive also cleaned out most of the Record Company's in NYC going back to the late 80's. Before that they just threw these things out believe it or not. You would love the Supertramp Gold I just got in for "Quietest Moments" presented to Geoff Emerick who was the Sound Engineer on that album...and he worked with the Beatles.
So do you buy them? Sell them? Collect them? Do you get paid for some service?

Keep the ones I want (Late 60's thru early 80's) and ditch the rest to the people on my FB page or auction houses. Nobody pays me for any service. It's just another music related hobby...you cant make a living from it as there isn't enough supply. I average about 300 a year.

Back