Recommended Music YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
The only Hiromi I have in MCH is Iwasaki:

But I am aware of Uehara having caught a few posts around here like yours above. Each piece of hers I've seen blows me away. I did not know (or forgot) that she was in surround. What titles do you recommend ?
uh.. I opened a rabbit hole!...

....I did not know (or forgot) that she was in surround. What titles do you recommend ?...
ALL OF THEM!!!!

J. PUPSTER

💿🐕 Senior Disc Chaser 🎸
QQ Supporter
annnnd, speaking of Vai,
Here he is recently jamming to some Led Zeppelin, Living Colour and Hendrix songs with Living Colour in Rio.
Steve comes in at about the 40 min. spot. Of course V. Reid ain't too shabby either!
ahhh, the life of a Rock 'n Roller

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova

Steve Vai - His First 30 Years | The Documentary​

Awesome video, thanks Pupster...also looked up the Alcatrazz video in Japan...I have only seen him twice...
First time was with Alcatrazz when they opened for Kerry Livgren's A.D. (his Christian group which nobody remembers) in the Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan, Puerto Rico...I got here early and I was up in the Mezzanine and I recognized Stevie walking around stretching his fingers with the green guitar and I basically shouted at him about the setlist and he was pretty cool and talked to me and told me they were going to play the Attitude Song (I was already a fan and had heard Flexable), which they did and sounded great...he's a class act...
The second time was with DLR in the Eat em and smile tour in Providence or in Hartford, I can't remember...
Now I feel like getting "Passion and Warfare"...

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
annnnd, speaking of Vai,
Here he is recently jamming to some Led Zeppelin, Living Colour and Hendrix songs with Living Colour in Rio.
Steve comes in at about the 40 min. spot. Of course V. Reid ain't too shabby either!

Oh man, what a great LC concert!
I've loved them since their first LP...unfortunately they don't love me back...seen them in Madrid in 92 (where I lost most of my hearing) and in 2008 (where they didn't love me back!)

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
annnnd, speaking of Vai,

shiiiiit!
THIS IS THE LIFE, LIVE!!!!!
I was expecting them to go for "Money Talks"!
Thanks @J. PUPSTER saw the whole thing and burned many calories air drumming!

barfle

500 Club - QQ All-Star
These are pretty cool - I read about the "Black Hole Symphony" today. I hope they end up with a complete recording, along with the planetarium video.

I know it's not youtube, but more music from the piece:

J. PUPSTER

💿🐕 Senior Disc Chaser 🎸
QQ Supporter
Ran across this Leland Sklar vid. tonight, and he's talkin' and playing some old Jackson Browne, connecting the dots so to speak. Love his easy going style.
Need to watch more of his stuff, real music history tales. Wished his bass was mixed more out front on this LOL

Playing his Peace+Love bass.