Recommended Music YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am extremely stoned, possibly more than I've been in years, and that's really saying something, but did you know that Joe Walsh plays guitar on this old ditty? Daaang!

Of course, this is the PERFECT Yacht Rock song. I would never tire of hearing this...epsecially if I were at a bar looking across the Gulf Of Mexico.

And to further blow my mind...here is Jay Ferguson singing in 1972 for a band called Jo Jo Gunne. I remember this song!!

And now, my mind is gone. Jay Ferguson was a founding memeber of Spirit! Holy Shit. Who wooda thunk? And, he wrote a hell of a lot of their music, even on their debut album. GEEEEEZZZZ

And now, my mind is gone. Jay Ferguson was a founding memeber of Spirit! Holy Shit. Who wooda thunk? And, he wrote a hell of a lot of their music, even on their debut album. GEEEEEZZZZ
I believe Mark Andes was also in Jo Jo Gunne. (original Spirit member)

Used to be you would see Jay Ferguson's name in the credits for various video enterprises pretty frequently.

Reactions: GOS
Sounds like shit coming out of just the left front speaker, but the amount of knowledge that Steven Wilson drops on surround mixing is staggering:

Back