Quantcast

Recommended YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Ya found a Bass player yet @skherbeck; this lady seems to already have some notoriety with Marcus M. - what you think @kap'n krunch?

Anyone who shares the stage with MM has to be a monster...couple of facial expressions , nothing major, though...

I am of the "Charlie Jones School of bass" (ex Robert Plant/Goldfrapp) ...I usually don´t venture past the 12th fret...for that there´s the guitar! and they are doing some Flamenco runs a la "Paco de Lucía"...yup..guitar...

Great vid though!

Marplot

800 Club - QQ All-Star
Nuno Bettencourt, Steve Vai, Brian May, Zakk Wylde, Yngwie Malmsteen, Tosin Abasi performing Bohemian Rhapsody at Home

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I wonder if a 5.1 mix might make those two guitars audible? They look like they're keeping busy, but I can't hear them at all!
That’s actually pretty funny to watch, even Skunk had a little giggle at one point. I think they’re just playing along with the sort of staccato notes of the keyboard. Some folks can’t stand McDonald’s signing, but I think it’s amazing, so unique!

skherbeck

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
That’s actually pretty funny to watch, even Skunk had a little giggle at one point. I think they’re just playing along with the sort of staccato notes of the keyboard. Some folks can’t stand McDonald’s signing, but I think it’s amazing, so unique!
Yeah, I'm not in one camp or the other... I like "both" Doobie incarnations (actually, I can say the same about YES, too!)

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Yeah, I'm not in one camp or the other... I like "both" Doobie incarnations (actually, I can say the same about YES, too!)
I’m just the opposite: give me Johnston Doobies over McDonald Doobies all day and I don’t really like any post Bruford Yes. But that’s what’s so cool about music - there’s something for everybody.

Wunlow

Since 2002/2003
A tribute to the Avengers Emma Peel, to the tune of Cake's "Short Skirt Long Jacket"