Recommended Music YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried for several years on here to get people to buy that blu ray...what an intimate setting...much like Roy Orbison's....and it was usually around $13...Tal Wilkenfeld is amazing...but I must admit...I like her much better as a complimentary piece of a band...not the front woman...Jeff Beck always gave her some spotlight time...of course most of them want to be the headliner....pays a lot better than a session player
Of course I agree, JB is the main attraction for sure (even Robert Plant was in attendance, sitting in the back at that show) but since our Kap' is an accomplished bass player, I'm pretty sure he already knows about Tal. For bass players he really digs "The Ox" 🐂

Especially fitting for a Covid summer, Amy Lee / Evanesence do their own take on BananaRama's "Cruel Summer"

Speaking of Amy Lee and cover songs, this one caught me by surprise, as I normally don't care much for Zepplin covers other than the original.

Toadlickers
Thomas Dolby (unrestrained, doin' it Froggy Style!)
*was doing some research on TD for potential up-mix material and found this littl' gem.

I guess I should check in on this thread more often. Toadlickers blew me away, my mouth was just hanging open cuz I had no idea this existed. And even less would I suspect it had anything to do with T. Dolby. I see now that is taken fron his album Map of the Floating City & also there was phone video game that went with it for a while.

I should make it a point to look for all the T. Dolby vids on YouTube. And scouting through previous posts I sure I can spend most of the waking day enjoying this stuff.

I guess I should check in on this thread more often. Toadlickers blew me away, my mouth was just hanging open cuz I had no idea this existed. And even less would I suspect it had anything to do with T. Dolby. I see now that is taken fron his album Map of the Floating City & also there was phone video game that went with it for a while.

I should make it a point to look for all the T. Dolby vids on YouTube. And scouting through previous posts I sure I can spend most of the waking day enjoying this stuff.
Yes and it's a " Huw Heftoad Presents" and a "Playtoad Production" - bonus right? 😁

Found another member for my Supergroup!

Gotta love her, for the obvious (PLAYING DRUMS) but
ESPECIALLY
kinda like Sophie Lloyd,
her CALM expression throughout the video...I HATE it when (especially WOMEN) start grimacing while playing...you do that when you are having an ORGASM...IN PRIVATE!!!!

Anyway, a couple of points taken off for not being a one take video....

Back