Record Store Day vs COVID

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonik Wiz

đź‘‚ 500 MPH EARS đź‘‚
QQ Supporter
National Record Store Day is Saturday April18th. Kansas where I live is on shelter at home until the 19th. And so are many other areas. I support local record stores certianly more thanonce a year but NRSDis special fun event that I never thought would be affected. I always manage to bring somone along that didn't think record stores still existed.

So this year it will no doubt be canceled or at least postponed. The scariest part of all is you never know how long this virus is going linger. Think of all those used LP/CD's that have been handled by so many fingers. Germs going back to when the record was new. :eek:

National Record Store Day is Saturday April18th. Kansas where I live is on shelter at home until the 19th. And so are many other areas. I support local record stores certianly more thanonce a year but NRSDis special fun event that I never thought would be affected. I always manage to bring somone along that didn't think record stores still existed.

So this year it will no doubt be canceled or at least postponed. The scariest part of all is you never know how long this virus is going linger. Think of all those used LP/CD's that have been handled by so many fingers. Germs going back to when the record was new. :eek:

Record Store Day was postponed until June 20.

Set your sights on June 20, Wiz. Gotta hope the first peak of this will be over by then and we'll have a better handle on how to deal with it, day to day and week to week.

https://recordstoreday.com/

Set your sights on June 20, Wiz. Gotta hope the first peak of this will be over by then and we'll have a better handle on how to deal with it, day to day and week to week.

https://recordstoreday.com/
Thanks go to you & the Dr for the relatively good news. Heck I just changed a couple of health care visits from mid-April to middle of June. Fingers crossed that's far enough out for things to quiet down.

This bug doesn't last indefinitely - this is for food delivery, but it applies with even greater strength to things like records: Food Safety and Coronavirus: A Comprehensive Guide

Back