Renaissance: 50th Anniversary Ashes Are Burning – An Anthology – Live In Concert, 2CD, DVD & Blu Ray Box Set Renaissance

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The primary LYRICIST is Betty Thatcher. The lead vocalist appears in the show and sings her heart out. Doesn’t always hit it and other times she hit it out of the park. It’s a miracle she can do it this well. Any other concerns about her are likely all your own.

A friend sent me a copy of a rip so that I could listen to it and there was no center channel (after the intro). Is that correct, or did he screw up the rip?

A friend sent me a copy of a rip so that I could listen to it and there was no center channel (after the intro). Is that correct, or did he screw up the rip?
Well, I think I got my own answer... Whenever Annie talks, the center channel appears for those few seconds and then goes away again. So, this is basically a 4.1 recording. I'm surprised no one brought this up.

"Back in the day".. when FM radio played album sides, the local Q102 played Scheherazade all the way through and I was blown away. Grabbed a copy of the album next day. That was one of the first albums I searched for on CD when CDs first came out. Anyway I wonder if this would play on my Oppo BDP-83? Anyone try that? I had issues before with the Java OS being outdated and wouldn't play a certain new BD (Chris Squire).

Back