Reporting on my Record Collecting, Music Related Photography, Music Autographs, etc.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quicksrt

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
I'm starting a YouTube channel about my music collecting, concert experiences, and meeting artists. I do plan on covering some quad and surround releases and reissues as well. But before I do that I am constructing an Instagram page with lots of photos, and descriptions of things in my collection that will complement the YouTube channel experience in the event folks like the video content and wish to see more detailed pictures.

I never wanted to do any social media outlet, and still, I am apprehensive about the whole thing. But I have amassed a pretty good collection of junk. And we all know that we ain't taking anything with us when we go. So I may as well place some of this stuff online for others to enjoy, and for me to cherish the memories as well.

Here is the beginning of my record collecting reporting. Autographs are all that has been added thus far. Lots more record and disc stuff to add.

Check this out if you like Classic Rock and the recording artists. It's called Rock Record Report.

www.instagram.com/rock_record_report/

Back