Requesting Albums/Songs to be mixed in Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfbkfb

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Various posts here in QQ have mentioned the existence of quad mixes of various albums (some released only in Japan, for example) or unreleased.

Maybe ask Dolby Labs to set up a special "contact us" for requests for Atmos (re)mixes of these existing quad mixes, perhaps a lot of requests to their regular "contact us" section would be helpful in trying to set this up.

Kirk Bayne

Not sure that Dolby has any leverage. Seems like the better approach is to contact the record labels directly or the artists themselves (if they have rights over their catalog and reissues).

I thought it could be helpful to notify Dolby about the existence of the quad mixes, maybe they could make inquiries about how to obtain the quad mixes.

Kirk Bayne

Can anyone get in contact w Styx re Grand Illusions quad mix??? Thatd b great as i dont do social media n would really like to hear it in surround before i die & head upto the spirit in the sky lol

Back