Rhino preparing 50th Anniversary of CSN&Y "Deja Vu" for last Quarter of 2020!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems weird to me that these lesser know websites have the info on April 2 release. Also when you look at the set list it has the album songs remastered 2x in 2020....wondering if one of them is Multi Channel....all seems wrong/suspicious to me:mad:o_O:unsure::cry::eek: Also no mention of some kind of book which definitely should be included....I know there are members here who work for Rhino....maybe they could add their comments, just to verify please😊

PS....I’m a fan mostly of Classic & Hard Rock and for me if this Album which happens to be one of my favorite records of ALL TIME for it not to get the proper SUPER DELUXE TREATMENT would be such a same!!

Last edited:
It seems weird to me that these lesser know websites have the info on April 2 release. Also when you look at the set list it has the album songs remastered 2x in 2020....wondering if one of them is Multi Channel....all seems wrong/suspicious to me:mad:o_O:unsure::cry::eek: Also no mention of some kind of book which definitely should be included

I think that if there was in fact a 5.1 mix on that set that Steele Woole (Foraging Rhino) would have let us know - unless he wanted to surprise us! As of now, I haven't heard a peep from him about it. Truth.

It seems weird to me that these lesser know websites have the info on April 2 release. Also when you look at the set list it has the album songs remastered 2x in 2020....wondering if one of them is Multi Channel....all seems wrong/suspicious to me:mad:o_O:unsure::cry::eek: Also no mention of some kind of book which definitely should be included....I know there are members here who work for Rhino....maybe they could add their comments, just to verify please😊

PS....I’m a fan mostly of Classic & Hard Rock and for me if this Album which happens to be one of my favorite records of ALL TIME for it not to get the proper SUPER DELUXE TREATMENT would be such a same!!

The second album tracklist with "2020 remaster" might actually be a stereo remix.

Last edited:
Back