Rhino preparing 50th Anniversary of CSN&Y "Deja Vu" for last Quarter of 2020!!!

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
It seems weird to me that these lesser know websites have the info on April 2 release. Also when you look at the set list it has the album songs remastered 2x in 2020....wondering if one of them is Multi Channel....all seems wrong/suspicious to me:mad:o_O:unsure::cry::eek: Also no mention of some kind of book which definitely should be included....I know there are members here who work for Rhino....maybe they could add their comments, just to verify please😊

PS....I’m a fan mostly of Classic & Hard Rock and for me if this Album which happens to be one of my favorite records of ALL TIME for it not to get the proper SUPER DELUXE TREATMENT would be such a same!!

Last edited:

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
It seems weird to me that these lesser know websites have the info on April 2 release. Also when you look at the set list it has the album songs remastered 2x in 2020....wondering if one of them is Multi Channel....all seems wrong/suspicious to me:mad:o_O:unsure::cry::eek: Also no mention of some kind of book which definitely should be included
I think that if there was in fact a 5.1 mix on that set that Steele Woole (Foraging Rhino) would have let us know - unless he wanted to surprise us! As of now, I haven't heard a peep from him about it. Truth.

Plan9

600 Club - QQ All-Star
It seems weird to me that these lesser know websites have the info on April 2 release. Also when you look at the set list it has the album songs remastered 2x in 2020....wondering if one of them is Multi Channel....all seems wrong/suspicious to me:mad:o_O:unsure::cry::eek: Also no mention of some kind of book which definitely should be included....I know there are members here who work for Rhino....maybe they could add their comments, just to verify please😊

PS....I’m a fan mostly of Classic & Hard Rock and for me if this Album which happens to be one of my favorite records of ALL TIME for it not to get the proper SUPER DELUXE TREATMENT would be such a same!!
The second album tracklist with "2020 remaster" might actually be a stereo remix.

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Latest update I've found...

...anyone else have anything I've missed?

Actually if I"m not mistaken this is the 51st Anniversary to the day it was released

PS: I’m just hoping this doesn’t become another war like “Gilmore Vs. Waters”

Last edited: