Rick Wakeman & The English Rock Ensemble - “The Red Planet” CD+DVD out 4/3/2020

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had this reply:
Customer Support Agent (Music Glue)
20 Mar, 01:34 +01
Hi Mike,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I had a look into this for you and I can see that your order is handled directly by the Seller.

Please reach out to them with any enquiries, the contact for this account is below:

[email protected]

Once you contact them, please allow 2-3 working days for them to respond. If you have not heard from them within 5 working days, please get in touch with us again and we will give them a nudge on your behalf.

Best regards,
Matt
Music Glue Support

email sent-I will await their response!!

Had this reply:
Hi Mike,

I had a look into this for you and I can see that your order is handled directly by the Seller.

Please reach out to them with any enquiries, the contact for this account is below:

[email protected]

Once you contact them, please allow 2-3 working days for them to respond. If you have not heard from them within 5 working days, please get in touch with us again and we will give them a nudge on your behalf.

Best regards,
Matt
Music Glue Support

What a hassle, Mike. I think it's time you hired a personal assistant to handle your music inquiries and/or replacement of 'rotting discs' correspondence!

See the source image
TIME TO HIT THE SACK, MIKEY!

Had this reply:
Hi Mike,

[email protected]

Best regards,
Matt
Music Glue Support

does anybody really know (what time it is!) 🤣

I sent an email to Rick Wakeman’s communication center yesterday morning about this, I have not heard anything yet. Based on Music Glue’s response, sounds like I will hear from them on Monday. What irritates the heck out of me is the description says in the cd/dvd edition, “in order to avoid disappointment, pre ordering is advised.” Well I did Mr Wakeman, but due to this omission in description, I’m disappointed, frustrated and irritated” And thanks for the lousy advice.

ordinarily too preoccupied to notice these kind of things until they turn up and even then may not have time to play there and then to check but right now the littlest molehill is mount snowdon and suddenly a new Rick Wakeman album previously advertised in surround but ultimately not would be a right old kick in the Anne Boleyns!! 😫

I know in “the grand scheme of things” (Steve Howe reference intended) this is minor with all that’s going on. But multichannel is my “great escape” (Marillion reference intended) I hear or read “with surround” endorphins released and “I salivate like a pavlov dog” (rolling stones reference intended). I wish they could have taken initiative informing buyers of the change and let us change or cancel our order. I just hope it is included. If not, down the road email a multichannel download of the album.

I know in “the grand scheme of things” (Steve Howe reference intended) this is minor with all that’s going on. But multichannel is my “great escape” (Marillion reference intended) I hear or read “with surround” endorphins released and “I salivate like a pavlov dog” (rolling stones reference intended). I wish they could have taken initiative informing buyers of the change and let us change or cancel our order. I just hope it is included. If not, down the road email a multichannel download of the album.

hear hear! 👍

Nothing is minor, it is your life, you are not obliged to acquiesce with the masses. We are living to enjoy it. not to be a person crippled with fear. Music is life.

I just got a response from RWCC. This is what they said...
Hi Steven,
Unfortunately, the current C19 situation is affecting work on the release and what can get done by the release date. We will make further announcements on rwcc.com and Facebook next week when we know more.
You will always be able to cancel your preorder at any time, or return any product that doesn't meet your expectations. Bear with us and keep checking for updates.

Best regards,
Wayne
RWCC

I just got a response from RWCC. This is what they said...
Hi Steven,
Unfortunately, the current C19 situation is affecting work on the release and what can get done by the release date. We will make further announcements on rwcc.com and Facebook next week when we know more.
You will always be able to cancel your preorder at any time, or return any product that doesn't meet your expectations. Bear with us and keep checking for updates.

Best regards,
Wayne
RWCC
That reply doesn't fill me with confidence.

Maybe if they push this release to late summer or the fall like Nick Mason’s SOS, that possibly gives them more time to create an immersive surround mix to include on the dvd. It sounds like they were rushing to get this released. With that, due to time constraints, maybe they decided not to include a multichannel mix. Then again, who knows

Last edited:
Back