Rick Wakeman & The English Rock Ensemble - “The Red Planet” CD+DVD out 4/3/2020

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today as well, I thought they were supposed to be signed as well, can't remember!
Mine came this morning, it is signed, I don't know who by though! I can't make out 'Rick Wakeman' in that squiggle.
WakemanRedPlanet1000.jpg

Last edited:
could well be his looking at these examples 🤔

View attachment 53590
I'm not feeling quite so ripped off now seeing how much his signature might be worth. I can see the similarities in the examples you found, the CD could have been put in an inner sleeve though surely? it can easily fall out as it is.

Just retrieved from the mailbox.

The pop-up atop my vintage MiniMoog pictured and reflected in the astronaut's visor:

IMG_4679.jpeg

Rick's autograph blessing the keyboard of my new 2020 version, which added a fourth oscillator, and as seen at the top of the column of orange switches I've re-christened the quaD D version of the Behringer Poly D.

IMG_4682.jpeg

Now to adjust the controls for DPL II upmix after a proper herbal libation to prepare for launch & trans-martian orbital injection.

:51QQ

I got my copy yesterday, Aug 1st. Sure was a long time to wait for a CD, haven't listened yet. No autograph. It does say in liner notes recorded March 2020, so I guess it is not that long of a wait?

I got my copy yesterday, Aug 1st. Sure was a long time to wait for a CD, haven't listened yet. No autograph. It does say in liner notes recorded March 2020, so I guess it is not that long of a wait?

ah.. if its any consolation 'twas no autograph on mine either matey.. and no matter how hard i looked i couldn't find that feckin' 5.1 mix either, oh well..! next! 🙃 😂

Marpow said he got his Aug. 1st. What country is he in?Mine was suppose to have been sent June 30th also, but nothing as of Aug.1.When the DVD's are sent out, they won't have a 5.1. Just a stereo high resolution audio mix, and a Nasa documentary,etc. The 5.1 might be later on they say, I HOPE they don't just FORGET about!!

Marpow said he got his Aug. 1st. What country is he in?Mine was suppose to have been sent June 30th also, but nothing as of Aug.1.When the DVD's are sent out, they won't have a 5.1. Just a stereo high resolution audio mix, and a Nasa documentary,etc. The 5.1 might be later on they say, I HOPE they don't just FORGET about!!
California. The music is fun and as you know highly keyboard influenced. The sound quality is really good for 16/44.1 stereo, rich and a little bassy.

Last edited:
Mine was dispatched on June 30th and I still no got :( Hopes soonly here (y)
Mine was dispatched on June 30th and it came today. Hopefully Mr Postman comes through and delivers your tomorrow. I’m going to play it through my involve audio surround master V2 in involve 5.1 tonight and hear what happens

Back