RIP Graeme Edge

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
92670EDE-B08D-4862-850D-E55AEBA7B27D.png

Taken after a Moody Blues show in New Orleans in 2011.

RIP Graeme

RIP

A fan for 50+ years.

DITTO, harking back to my college days when my dear friend Barbara sauntered into one of our classes carrying a freshly minted copy of DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED and said YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS! ... Luckily saw them only a few years ago at our local Capitol Theater...small venue and excellent concert! I know what I'll be playing TODAY!
81xDFfEu-eL._SL1400_.jpg

Last edited:
For us old guys, this is sad. All of the media heroes of our youth are slowing checking out.
But soon, it will be us! :oops:

"That's the Way of the World"

That's a song from Cheap Trick, which I think is an amazing song. Sort of fits this topic anyway. At least, if you stretch the meaning of the song. Way of the World. After watching this, there is little doubt why they deserved hall of fame. Amazing..

As a teen in the late 60ā€™s early 70ā€™s, the Moodies were a major musical influence. I stayed with them until the 80ā€™s with the ā€œOther Side of Lifeā€ w/Patrick Moraz on keys. After that they sort of faded a bit. I remember clearly my first Moodies show in 1970 at the old Felt Forum in Madison Square Garden - which at the time was better known as a major boxing venue. The Moodies played a short set as the opening act for Poco. RIP Graham

Look at those ticket prices!

5D65F5AF-F48B-4170-919C-3AB813690A76.png

Back