RIP Klaus Schulze

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you went to college in the 70s and did drugs and didn't listen to Timewind, you missed sooo much. There is still time though. :)

Time enough for what more Timewind or more drugs?
The only drugs I take now are for high blood pressure not the same thing, I could listen to Timewind after a dose but I doubt it will improve the experience.

Agree about Rheingold above.

• Haha
Reactions: GOS
Well on my "senior trip" in the early 70's no one played Timewind that I know of, but I still heard a lot of cool music. I think I've told this before, but I had a fellow Army bud from Cali who had his whole record collection shipped over. A lot was stuff I take for granted now, but it was new to this 19 year.

It's only in the last probably15 or so years that I've really got into electronica, but Shulze & TD are right out in front for me from the old guard, though there are other good ones for sure and more coming along.

As for the drugs, "Does it take a clear mind to take it, or a clear mind not to take it?" -quoting from Running On Empty, of course. In life, phases come and phases go. C'est la vie.

For a few weeks, my radio tribute to KS for Australia's Community Radio Network is here.
Continental Drift on the Community Radio Network — #554 — Tribute to electronic music pioneer Klaus Schulze — Broadcast 12 May 2022

I recently grabbed Mike Shrieve's Transfer Station Blue with KS from Bandcamp, and this great photo came with the bundle.

Michael Shrieve, Klaus Schulze and Kevin Shrieve - Transfer Station Blue - 1011899_10151635538...jpg

Back