Riverside "Wasteland" (New Deluxe Edition with 4.1 surround DVD!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY!! Mrs GOS texted me this picture

bfec14736e295613bb1cdd7d2a53896f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally! The wait has paid off!

A limited edition of 2CD + DVD + BLU RAY of the Wasteland tour has just been put on sale exclusively for fan club members. I just bought it!!

https://www.discogs.com/es/Riverside-Wasteland-Tour-2018-2020/release/16406718
Riverside Wasteland tour Box 2018 - 2020. 2CD / DVD / Blu Ray

Shipping from January 18, 2021 !!!

As the band wrote on their FB profile: "from the new year, the box will be available in our store at the same price as tickets, but only in a limited version and only for members of our fan club."

This is the Wasteland Tour Box 2018 - 2020 !!! All songs played during the concerts of the Wasteland tour and released on CD. A total of 21 compositions. Concert on DVD and BluRay recorded on November 15, 2018 in Oberhausen, Germany

A limited edition of 2CD + DVD + BLU RAY of the Wasteland tour has just been put on sale exclusively for fan club members. I just bought it!!

https://www.discogs.com/es/Riverside-Wasteland-Tour-2018-2020/release/16406718
Riverside Wasteland tour Box 2018 - 2020. 2CD / DVD / Blu Ray

Shipping from January 18, 2021 !!!

As the band wrote on their FB profile: "from the new year, the box will be available in our store at the same price as tickets, but only in a limited version and only for members of our fan club."

This is the Wasteland Tour Box 2018 - 2020 !!! All songs played during the concerts of the Wasteland tour and released on CD. A total of 21 compositions. Concert on DVD and BluRay recorded on November 15, 2018 in Oberhausen, Germany

Riverside.jpg

It's out of stock today Jaunary 1st. I'm afraid it will be only available through some "money grabbers". I can't understand why some musicians do these so limited editions, the only thing they get is this music speculations. I was willing to join to the fan club only to buy the box but I will have to search Ebay waiting for an reasonable price.

View attachment 61162

It's out of stock today Jaunary 1st. I'm afraid it will be only available through some "money grabbers". I can't understand why some musicians do these so limited editions, the only thing they get is this music speculations. I was willing to join to the fan club only to buy the box but I will have to search Ebay waiting for an reasonable price.

For fanclub members is in stock (19,74 €) from today. I have paid the annual fee (23 €) just to be able to buy this edition

For fanclub members is in stock (19,74 €) from today. I have paid the annual fee (23 €) just to be able to buy this edition

If I understand correctly then if you join fanclub then you get this special edition and can buy other items as well.

I am interested in the Lostnfound Live in Tilburg show which I think you might have purchased.
What would it cost to ship from their fanclub site to Canada if I got the same items and joined the fanclub?

If I understand correctly then if you join fanclub then you get this special edition and can buy other items as well.

Yes

I am interested in the Lostnfound Live in Tilburg show which I think you might have purchased.

Lostnfound Live in Tilburg is not on sale in The fanclub.

What would it cost to ship from their fanclub site to Canada if I got the same items and joined the fanclub?

Shipping costs to North America, Australia, South America - small package (a T-shirt, a CD, one piece of jewelry, a vinyl)
58.00 PLN (12,75 €)

Yes, whoever joins next and confirms that you get the fan release that will be great news.
I am debating to join and sent off a question to the fansite email address.

I just entered and I can confirm that it is still in stock. I joined the fan club a week ago. In addition, when you become a member you receive a welcome pack with some merchandising (I have not received it yet)

90AAE7FC-9810-4A85-B45A-828541E4A442.png

Back