Rob Reed - Sanctuary III (CD/DTS DVD-V)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whait a second... I've pre-ordered this 3-disc set a month ago and I don't see any flac download available in my BS account... What I am missing here?:confused:

Just ordered on Bandcamp, looking forward to hearing it. While I'm here, does anyone have a spare copy of Sanctuary II (3 disc or just the DVD) that they want to part with? I ordered the 3 disc version when it came out several times from different places, even direct and always got the 2 CD version, eventually I gave up! If anyone does have one please let me know! ;)

Just ordered on Bandcamp, looking forward to hearing it. While I'm here, does anyone have a spare copy of Sanctuary II (3 disc or just the DVD) that they want to part with? I ordered the 3 disc version when it came out several times from different places, even direct and always got the 2 CD version, eventually I gave up! If anyone does have one please let me know! ;)
Let me check when I am back home if I still have a copy.

I've just listened to the multichannel mix. Magnificent.

More generally, the whole album (even in stereo) it's quite likely Reed's best solo work to date.

Mr. Reed, if you read this: thank you.

PS
Yeah, the DVD contains just DTS and AC3 tracks. On the other hand it has an hour long "track by track" video of Reed discussing the whole composition. Quite interesting.

Hi. Can anyone (Neil?) tell me if the digital download contains the surround sound version? It is pretty cheap, so maybe not, however I bought Sanctuary 1 (mch download) for about the same price.
Also, I wonder if there are any plans to release the magnificent Willow’s Song in surround..(?)

Hi. Can anyone (Neil?) tell me if the digital download contains the surround sound version? It is pretty cheap, so maybe not, however I bought Sanctuary 1 (mch download) for about the same price.
Also, I wonder if there are any plans to release the magnificent Willow’s Song in surround..(?)

I think all of Rob Read's 5.1 FLACs that he has released so far are to be found here

http://www.magentashopfront.com/page14.htm

He did say he was planning on further 5.1 FLACs for sale

Back