Rob Reed "THE RINGMASTER" (Sanctuary IV) now in play testing! (...and it's awesome!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will too, but its difficult to see what is on the 5CD/3DVD edition, as opposed to the 2CD/1DVD, unless I'm looking in the wrong place!

RELEASE DATE - OCTOBER 20th 2021

Limited Numbered Commemorative Ringmaster Tin

Hand written letter from Les Penning that will include a passage from The Ringmaster story

Includes :

Robert Reed autographed CDR of unreleased Ringmaster track

The Ringmaster Part One 3 disc set

The Ringmaster Part Two 3 disc set (To be shipped Jan 2022)

Ringmaster Collectors Pack
Signed postcards, Stickers, Ringmaster story booklet by Les Penning

Exclusive 'Robert Reed - Sanctuary for Piano' DVD
Performing tracks from the The Ringmaster and the three Sanctuary albums

I'm really not "getting" the tigermoth shop site. I signed in and supposedly I could go to "my account" but I could find no such animal. Not that I have a pressing need...I'm just cruising through another sleepless night and clicked on the link in my email sent when I ordered The Ringmaster Part I.

My copy no. 79 of 100 has just arrived!
20211021_145253.jpg
20211021_145242.jpg

I came home from work knowing I'd had a delivery, my security cameras notified me, but I didn't guess what it was, it was The Ringmaster Part One, Inside a large brown envelope was the 2xCD DVD pack, 2 stickers, 5 colour pictures and Sanctuary For Piano DVD (no surround on this). There will be more to come in a second instalment early next year, included in the payment.
The Ringmaster Part One is along similar lines musically to the Sanctuary releases that we are already familiar with. As for the mix, think Quad, but with a centre speaker and an unobtrusive Sub.
ring.jpg

Last edited:
I came home from work knowing I'd had a delivery, my security cameras notified me, but I didn't guess what it was, it was The Ringmaster Part One, Inside a large brown envelope was the 2xCD DVD pack, 2 stickers, 5 colour pictures and Sanctuary For Piano DVD (no surround on this). There will be more to come in a second instalment early next year, included in the payment.
The Ringmaster Part One is along similar lines musically to the Sanctuary releases that we are already familiar with. As for the mix, think Quad, but with a centre speaker and an unobtrusive Sub.
View attachment 72783
worth the sanctuary for piano DVD ?

View attachment 72783

Just got all these things as well, in Oz. Including a custom's declaration that Rob filled in and signed. So I have an autograph too! :D

Back