Rob Reed "THE RINGMASTER" (Sanctuary IV) now in play testing! (...and it's awesome!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 5.1 mix is very good. And so glad the narration is unobtrusive (just a little bit at the start).

Have yet to get to the piano DVD., but rather think I might have preferred as a CD, to play while cooking, writing, studying, while entertaining at dinner parties...

Part Two lands on February 4th:
RR2.jpg

Pre-orders:
https://justforkicks.de/detail/index/sArticle/12037https://www.tigermothshop.co.uk/store/The-Ringmaster-c119027017

Thanks for the links, pre-orded DVD set on Bandcamp so I can enjoy the flac while the media makes its circuitous route to me...well maybe since the media ships 7 Feb and digital release is 2 April.

I see the original Part One package, with the extra disc (Sanctuary for Piano), is no longer available. I had assumed it would be included in the complete set (parts one and two), which I was waiting for to avoid extra postage to the US. Am I missing something?

I see the original Part One package, with the extra disc (Sanctuary for Piano), is no longer available. I had assumed it would be included in the complete set (parts one and two), which I was waiting for to avoid extra postage to the US. Am I missing something?
I believe the early releases with that were limited editions. I bought the Ultimate Edition and mine is 79 of 100.

I've listened to Part 2 DVD all the way through 4 times now.
Although I'd like to see Reed release in a lossless format, I have to say the DTS on the DVD sounds very good indeed, to my ears. The man is one hell of a musician, and there must have been lots of attention to detail all the way through recording, mixing, every step along the way to sound this good. Whether you like the music or not, the sound is excellent...and I like the music!

I've listened to Part 2 DVD all the way through 4 times now.
Although I'd like to see Reed release in a lossless format, I have to say the DTS on the DVD sounds very good indeed, to my ears. The man is one hell of a musician, and there must have been lots of attention to detail all the way through recording, mixing, every step along the way to sound this good. Whether you like the music or not, the sound is excellent...and I like the music!
Completely agree (y) :)

Rob Reed sure knows his stuff and you think can he get any better with each new release? Well, in my view, he sure does. This is excellent. :SG

How is tigermouth shipping? they using tracking to US? They ship in good packaging?
No tracking, the packaging was evidently quite sufficient as mine arrived in pristine state. Whether or not they will provide another shipping option with tracking I do not know but did not see such when I ordered. I don't remember the exact shipment date but I would say I received it in roughly a week's time. They do notify you when they ship, however.

How is tigermouth shipping? they using tracking to US? They ship in good packaging?
Dang i kinda need tracking if i wanted to order 5 things from them =-(. I messaged them hopefully i get a reply.
I hear you. You could try contacting them through the site and see if they would offer shipping with tracking.
I believe Tigermoth is essentially Rob Reed, so basically a one-man band in more ways than one!

Back