Roger Waters Us and Them tour concert film! (Blu-Ray release in the Fall)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's interesting, you have two paid options whereas I have only one, but for free (included in the Prime subscription).
Is there any way you can check the audio options?

No way to check audio that I can figure out.
If it was included free, I'd give it a try.
For the additional charges, not interested for now.

Just finished watching the concert on Prime Video - for free, thank you Amazon :) Wow, what an experience! I saw the live show in 2018 but this was even better. Picture quality was very good and audio was very decent, even though it was just DD 2.0. Must be fabulous in Atmos. Will certainly buy this on Blu-ray / 4K if this one gets a physical release.
Highly recommended, watch it!

Cheers, Andreas

This is getting weirder and weirder... now the concert has been removed from Amazon Prime, at least in Spain.
Luckily, it's there already on the usual internet sites, but only in Dolby stereo so far.
Again, I can't understand why they decided to release it with no fanfare on streaming platforms to delete a couple of days later. What they have achieved is that now piracy will take over, with plenty of time in advance until a physical release happens, if ever.

This is getting weirder and weirder... now the concert has been removed from Amazon Prime, at least in Spain.
Luckily, it's there already on the usual internet sites, but only in Dolby stereo so far.
Again, I can't understand why they decided to release it with no fanfare on streaming platforms to delete a couple of days later. What they have achieved is that now piracy will take over, with plenty of time in advance until a physical release happens, if ever.
:oops:

That's funny, I did't see it on Amazon Prime or Vudu either and was going to come here and check if maybe the people seeing it were in a different country. I'd rather have the physical media anyways but if thats all there was I would have bitten.

It was on Prime here in Canada. I checked for it after getting the heads up here, watched part of it casually (I did see the original concert tour), finished it the next day and it immediately said it was no longer available. Curious!

Maybe it was an unauthorized, premature release from someone involved with the project? It is quite unlike Waters to let something with sub-par production out. With the video vanishing from sites, someone with responsibility may have caught on and is nipping the situation in the butt.

I guess this means we are finally getting the film outside the streaming sites

Why do you say so? The announcement in Facebook just refers to online viewing and digital download (I understand from the streaming sites).
My only hope is that this time it's made available with the surround soundtrack

Why do you say so? The announcement in Facebook just refers to online viewing and digital download (I understand from the streaming sites).
My only hope is that this time it's made available with the surround soundtrack
That´s why i said "I guess". If they at all are talking about spreading the film outside streaming sites it feels unlikely (to me at last) that they would only offer it as download. But with that said i would also appreciate if it would be offered as download as that means that i at least would get an copy not depending on any streaming site.

i read an article this morning that stated it will be a digital release for now and a bluray disc to follow (most likely delayed due to manufacturing sites being not available).

That´s why i said "I guess". If they at all are talking about spreading the film outside streaming sites it feels unlikely (to me at last) that they would only offer it as download. But with that said i would also appreciate if it would be offered as download as that means that i at least would get an copy not depending on any streaming site.
What streaming sites are currently offering it?....cant find it anywhere

Back