Roger Waters Us and Them tour concert film! (Blu-Ray release in the Fall)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if it has been asked before but is this just a concert that you can watch from start to finish or is it interspersed with annoying snippets between songs ?

I was able to watch the concert from start to finish. I don't want to give you the link, because it may be illegal... No snippets between songs.

There is a Pink Floyd evening in the UK today on Sky Arts including the ‘Us and Them’ film at 9pm

Sky Arts is now on Freeview too, so a good way to see the film to decide whether to invest in the forthcoming Blu Ray!

Sorry for the last minute post - I’d only just seen it whilst channel hopping and discovered P.U.L.S.E. is currently showing ...

Last edited:
There is a Pink Floyd evening in the UK today on Sky Arts including the ‘Us and Them’ film at 9pm

Sky Arts is now on Freeview too, so a good way to see the film to decide whether to invest in the forthcoming Blu Ray!

Sorry for the last minute post - I’d only just seen it whilst channel hopping and discovered P.U.L.S.E. is currently showing ...

Cheers for the heads up. Watching now. It’s brilliant. I was the show in Glasgow in 2018 which was immense. Think I’ll get this on blu ray.

It does seem good I was channel hopping earlier as well and came across Pulse, so turned on my Sky box to watch Us & Them, but due to an ear infection I've given up, I'm hearing more boom than music, so I'll download later and watch when I can hear properly.

It does seem good I was channel hopping earlier as well and came across Pulse, so turned on my Sky box to watch Us & Them, but due to an ear infection I've given up, I'm hearing more boom than music, so I'll download later and watch when I can hear properly.
Watching Us and Them now ...surround not to shabby either.
Bummer with the ear infection though....hope it clears up soon....too much surround to enjoy!! (If there is ever too much!!)

Watching Us and Them now ...surround not to shabby either.
Bummer with the ear infection though....hope it clears up soon....too much surround to enjoy!! (If there is ever too much!!)

See the source image

There was a famous TV advert here, in the 70's, It's slogan was 'For Mash get Smash (ed)'
That stuff was b awful as I recall.

Just had mash from my plot spuds today.
Allotment time has nearly finished for this year.
Full on surround time now.
Cadbury's Smash - always had a packet or two in the cupboard as a student (and yes it was dire!), along with some other dried 'instant meals' for when the money ran out at the end of term! I once phoned home in my 2nd year and asked my mother what I could make with rice and few eggs to last a week, she sent me £5, so I went and got p*ssed 🥴😈 (beer was about £0.35-£0.40 a pint then), so I did actually have some money left over to buy some food!

Cadbury's Smash - always had a packet or two in the cupboard as a student (and yes it was dire!), along with some other dried 'instant meals' for when the money ran out at the end of term! I once phoned home in my 2nd year and asked my mother what I could make with rice and few eggs to last a week, she sent me £5, so I went and got p*ssed 🥴😈 (beer was about £0.35-£0.40 a pint then), so I did actually have some money left over to buy some food!
There were also those Vesta Curries etc...amazing what we ate after getting hammered in our youth, or even now come to think of it!! 🙃

Pity we can't give more than one emoji to express our views...would have given a love one too.

Wow...those vesta curries are still available on Amazon.

There were also those Vesta Curries etc...amazing what we ate after getting hammered in our youth, or even now come to think of it!! 🙃

Pity we can't give more than one emoji to express our views...would have given a love one too.

Wow...those vesta curries are still available on Amazon.
I'd been trying to remember the name I knew it began with a V, now I know what to avoid! Actually I don't think they were that bad unlike Smash.........

Not good, Amazon SP is showing now a picture of the back of the Blu-ray and not a single reference to the audio formats

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-121055.png
    Screenshot_20200928-121055.png
    564.3 KB · Views: 182
Back