Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup Deluxe Edition (with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from udiscovermusic on 7/14. Got the good price of $93.60 with the code UD20OFF. Out of all the Stones album I own this is one of just a few I’ve never owned in any format, so most of this will be all new for me. I do own some of the songs from compilations like “Hot Rocks”, “Rewind” and “Made In The Shade”. So I am stoked to have this come out in a deluxe edition with a multi-channel blu-Ray.

Out of all the Stones album I own this is one of just a few I’ve never owned in any format, so most of this will be all new for me. I do own some of the songs from compilations like “Hot Rocks”, “Rewind” and “Made In The Shade”. So I am stoked to have this come out in a deluxe edition with a multi-channel blu-Ray.

You'll like it. As Stones albums go, its one of the better ones IMHO. Dancing with Mr D, Heartbreaker, Star Star... I can only hope for a worthy surround mix.

Was Scarlet recorded after the It's Only Rock 'n Roll sessions... ?

www.nzentgraf.de/books/tcw/works1.htm

4th & 5th October 1974:
KEITH RICHARDS & JIMMY PAGE.
Richmond, The Wick, RW's basement studio and London, Island Studios (Jimmy Page's lead guitar overdubs)
Producers: KR & Jimmy Page.
Sound engineers: Howard Kilgour & Rod Thear.
- Scarlet I (MJ/KR) -unverified

Musicians:
KR (gtr, voc)
STU (p)
Jimmy Page (gtr)
Rick Grech (bass)
Bruce Rowland (dr)

23rd November 1974:
KEITH RICHARDS.
Berne, Switzerland, Sinus Studios.
Sound engineer: Peter MacTaggart. Overdubs-session.
- Scarlet II (MJ/KR) -unverified

Musician: KR (gtr, voc, org, p)

PS
Mick Jagger is missing...

Scarlet 1974.jpg

Are you excited, I am super excited. Call me a fool, but I just had too, I am a sucker for the Japanese releases, almost all the time they are cleaner and better.
I purchased the Herbie Hancock 4.0 7" from CDJapan that is being released September 9th so I bundled the Stones with Hancock to save on shipping.
Well, hell yeah, I am excited.

Are you excited, I am super excited. Call me a fool, but I just had too, I am a sucker for the Japanese releases, almost all the time they are cleaner and better.
I purchased the Herbie Hancock 4.0 7" from CDJapan that is being released September 9th so I bundled the Stones with Hancock to save on shipping.
Well, hell yeah, I am excited.
Also the added bonus of more stable BDs from disc rot it appears, with the Japanese pressings! So you can safely enjoy those Stones well into your Dulcolax and Metamucil years.

Back