Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup Deluxe Edition (with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Credits

Ralphie...look at the content on CD3....that is from the Brussels Affair...that is what Bob mixed and I'm assuming it will be on the blu ray too...

A TASTE of HONEY!
See the source image

THE WORLD'S RICHEST BEE KEEPER?🦟

Last edited:
Great news, thanks for the heads up, guys!

P.S.: The pre-order at Amazon France is live for €137,70 with VAT. Other international Amazon sites show the listing as inactive, and it isn't up in the US or Canada, yet. Hopefully, this gives some kind of indicator of what the pricing will be worldwide.
Yikes, isn't that about $156 US, hmmm, now how good does that Doobie Brothers Quadio look?

Fantastic! Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know who did the surround mix?

According to the credits posted by Ralphie....this guy mixed the album Bob mixed The Brussels Affair....which has a killer song list...my hope is that it will be included on the blu ray in hi rez..

According to the credits posted by Ralphie....this guy mixed the album Bob mixed The Brussels Affair....which has a killer song list...my hope is that it will be included on the blu ray in hi rez..

Andy Johns [1950~2013] has had an enormously prolific engineering/producing career ... but had he ever done any surround remixing?

See the source image

Last edited:
I don’t think Andy has done surround... Also he died a few years ago, but he could have completed a surround Mix before that... I’m hoping for a Bob surround mix.

What I'd be crying TEARS of Joy for would be if Led Zeppelin started doing it. with the 1st release being Led Zeppelin II:LB:SG:love::bowing::QQlove:dance:51QQ

Well with the Beatles and NOW the Stones in the Surround Arena ...... Zep outta get the Lead out of their asses and DO LIKEWISE!

But let's NOT get ahead of ourselves .......

Credits

Ralphie...where did you see those credits?

Back