Rolling Stones - Steel Wheels Live DVD & SD Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a very pleasant surprise. It's a great concert but I wasn't expecting a lot from an SD Blu-ray. However the 4:3 picture is very good if a little soft at times and the concert is very well filmed without any of the rapid edits that plague some concert releases. The 5.1 sound is good although basically spread across the front speakers. I didn't really notice anything from the rears except for some low volume audience noise (the audience is quite low in the mix overall) but the concert is so good that I didn't really care. Everyone involved seemed to be on top form so this is an easy recommendation if you're a fan.

I am really pleased with this one!
I have had it in so many versions but this is the best one.
The 5.1 is as always not very discreet but it is still better than the stereo track to listen too.
As i get fake surround fron the stereo track i usually end up listening to that on these releases but i like this one in 5.1.
The concert is as good as i remembered it also

Reactions: GOS
I remember getting this as a pay per view back in the day. May still have my 3D glasses.

Back