Dual Disc Rough Mix/Townshend/Lane

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPR

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Anyone ever hear this; any good?
It can be bought on DeepDiscount.com for $8.98/including tax & shipping!:banana:

CPR,

As rusinurbe stated in his post, the DVD side is indeed DVD-Audio. Just want to make that clear since you posted this in the non DVD-Audio section. That said, jump on it!!!

Rated as an easy 9 considering its age.(y)

This has a nice laid back "Coffee House" feel to it. Grab it!:smokin

another (y) from me as well. last i checked this title was also available through yourmusic.com for $6.99.

I believe that was the last DualDisc with DVD-A side released and it is very good. I never heard the original release 30 years ago so it was a real surprise for me.

Chris

Got mine from BMG, just joined up. This album surprised me, I didn't expect it to be so good. Granted, the Townshend songs are decidedly better than the Laine songs, IMHO, but overall it is a very good effort. I was listening to the title track and proclaimed to my wife "That ain't Pete playing that lead line, sounds like Clapton..." Sure enough, it was EC. Some guys just have a certain tone...

-RW-

Back