Runtime Error -- object required

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupboy

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Just starting today, every time I click on a topic I get the following error box coming up:

A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug?
Line:32
Error: Object required

No runtime errors today! Was getting them yesterday. Let's see if anybody will admit to having fixed this.

It could be something in your system that was not working right as no one else had a problem, or they at e-z boards fixed it ! I know I had a few problems and it turned out to be on my end not the site!
0] Rob

Again I check the site on two different computers, home and work, daily and never get any error messages. So I don't think there is any thing for any one to admit. Paranoia will destroya.

Dave

QUADANASAZILANDS: Well, I never had a problem with it a work either, but my computer at work has IE 5.5 on it. My computer at home has IE 6.0, so the problem wasn't on all browsers. An older Netscape browser I have at home didn't get the error either. Whatever they fixed had to do with IE 6.0 which would be version 1.3 of Javascript. It's unlikely I changed anything on my computer between last night and this morning, since it was powered down and I was sleeping.

Back