Rush 5.1 Surround Albums

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Music in general seems to have lost something in terms of quality. Even the rock bands are questionable. They all sound the same to me for the most part. I listen to the same music that I did growing up and as a younger man before that noise called Hip Hop came into being. My favorite bands are Rush Dream Theater Queensryche and Ozzy Osbourne to name a few

This thread felt like the least unappropriate one to post this link to a new, an hour-long podcast with Richard Chycki:
Throughout his lengthy career as a multi-platinum mixer, sound engineer and producer, Richard Chycki has helped to materialize the sonic visions of artists such as Rush, Dream Theater, Mick Jagger, Aerosmith, Jeff Healey and many more. Known for his pioneering mix work in multichannel audio, prog legends Rush entrusted Chycki to remix the multi-million selling album “2112”, their career pinnacle “Moving Pictures”, as well as “A Farewell To Kings”, “Hemispheres”, “Signals”, “Snakes & Arrows” and “Fly By Night” in 5.1 surround, as well as mixing “Tom Sawyer” and “Limelight” in Dolby Atmos for Amazon‘s introduction in to their HD streaming service. While rock acts Dream Theater, Skillet, Simple Plan and Our Lady Peace had also tapped his surround mix talents, other genres have caught word, most notably for DVD releases with P. Diddy, Tyrese, Shaggy and Sean Paul.

Last edited:
Back