RV surround sound systems (?!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halbroome

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I was at my dad's for Sunday lunch, and in what we used to call "the small paper" (Parade Magazine), there was a mention of "surround sound systems in RVs."

!! Anyone here have such a set-up? Did an online search, and yes, there are a few articles about tailoring your RV for surround. I'm happy just to have it in my living room, but it seems kind of cool. One person had extra speakers out on his "porch" when camping. Oh, that will endear you to the neighbors. . . .

Ray Conniff, His Orchestra and Singers, his production associates Dick Bogert and Warren Vincent, and the Kenskill and Tioga RV companies gently welcome you to surround paradise.☺

1596408058131.png
1596408092789.png

I know RVs have sound systems but how the heck would you find the sweet spot and can it be adjusted so the driver can enjoy it? That said, I am sure there is a workaround and I do seem to remember hearing some famous actor having a quad8 deck in their RV. Me, I'd be the fool that would try CD4 on a gimbal mounted table and have a recliner in the sweet spot, otherwise I'd feel I wasn't at home.

Back