SACD Multi-Channel Surround Discography

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1656356151045.png

Other than that, looks solid! Thanks for updating the list!

Fantastic compilation Mark. Don't know if it's relevant, but under Blood,Sweat and Tears, Analogue Productions did reissue Multi~CH SACDs of BS&T [4.0] and Child Is The Father To The Man [5.1] in a box set entitled BLOODLINES remastered by Ryan Smith @ Sterling Sound.

Blood, Sweat & Tears - Bloodlines

View attachment 80701
Other than that, looks solid! Thanks for updating the list!
Well, I was doing a search and replace to correct foreign language letters that did not display well in HTML and discovered the error after two hours of work. Went back to redo it and then found words with two lower case letter "s" had one removed. I think I have corrected them but would appreciate letting me know if any else discovers any.

Fantastic compilation Mark. Don't know if it's relevant, but under Blood,Sweat and Tears, Analogue Productions did reissue Multi~CH SACDs of BS&T [4.0] and Child Is The Father To The Man [5.1] in a box set entitled BLOODLINES remastered by Ryan Smith @ Sterling Sound.

Blood, Sweat & Tears - Bloodlines
Thanks for the heads up. Made me realize that I missed those two also which I have in my collection. In fact everything mentioned so far I own. Sometimes I can't see the forest thru the tree's :rolleyes:.

I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks gang.

Yes, we know about the Momoe Yamaguchi Hits - 1974 Edition SACD...but I've found a 3-SACD 5.1 Set of a live performance!

Momoe Yamaguchi - Densetsu kara Shinwa e Nippon Budokan Sayonara Concert Live [MCHL-10100/1/2]
伝説から神話へ BUDOKAN…AT LAST 1980.10.5

Last edited:
Back