Saint Patrick's Day!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna crank this one up today

1615993406801.jpeg

It's not just St. Patrick's Day it's also...
Jack Burton, er, Snake Plissken, um, Kurt Russell's Birthday! Whee! I see Kurt is almost 6 months older than me, today at 70 years old.

I read the thread bump last night & it's got me thinking what do special. My wife & I will make some kinda stuffed cabbage tonight. Like 4-ears I have some Bailey's but sometimes that's just a bit thick. If the weather improves I might make a quick jaunt out for some Jameson. And I have never seen The Commitments movie. Tonight just might be perfect for me. It's either that or Boondock Saints which certainly doesn't get me mellowed out in the evening.
We’ll be making our Colcannon potatoes dish tonight, pan fry some cabbage and onions in butter combine with garlic buttermilk mashed potatoes and top with crumbled bacon 😋

Is that North the surround version, that’s one I don’t have yet, and any good?

It's ok.
Kinda a moody/rainy day type of recording for Elvis Costello .

I'll going to make Mulligan Stew later today , and oh yes it will have some Guinness.

For breakfast this morning.

"Green Eggs and Ham " (diced green leek in scrambled egg)

:sick:

Attachments

• 20210317_105339.jpg
    20210317_105339.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 89
Well, it is so difficult to be PC or awoke it's hard to know what is funny or ok today. But this was funny some time ago presented by Nez. And if anything is correct, it looks comically balanced:

Last night I cranked this one up. Great to see the reunion, and pretty good 4.0 surround mix.
View attachment 64727

Nice! Glad to know about this one. I always liked Planxty--"The Well Below the Valley" gives me the shivers--and Andy Irvine and Paul Brady's self-titled album is one of my very favorites. Their performance of "Arthur McBride" is just peerless.

Back