• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sale / Swop, UK only, sorry

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madscot

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the sky Deluxe box set with blu ray, 3 cd’s, 2 lp’s, poster and flexi single. Only the blu ray has been played, the rest is untouched so still like brand new.
I would prefer to swop for the standalone blu ray and £45 cash, that includes p&p.

Anathema - The optimist earbook
Blu ray, dvd and 2 cd’s, only the blu ray has been played. £25 inc. p&p

Opeth - Sorceress
Deluxe box set with 5.1 audio dvd, 2 cd digipack, 2 LP rosewood vinyl in gatefold sleeve, poster, photo card and parchment paper, everything untouched apart from the dvd so still like new. £60 inc. p&p

Opeth - In cauda venenum
Deluxe box set with blu ray 5.1 in English and Swedish, 2 cd digipack, 2 x 2 LP in multi-coloured vinyl in gatefold sleeves, poster and certificate, everything untouched apart from the blu ray so again still like new
£70 inc. p&p

If interested pm me, payment can be bank transfer or paypal, I will send the same day once payment received, recorded delivery for both our sakes

Back