Spend $40 or more get $10 off
Spend $75 or more get $20 off
Spend $100 or more get $30 off

Use code MAYSTORE
Code can be used multiple times. Offer valid through 5/31/21 11:59 PM EST

Old Quad Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought this DVD-Audio, evidently put out by Denon in the 2000s, for $7.00 sealed and free shipping:

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
I bought this DVD-Audio, evidently put out by Denon in the 2000s, for $7.00 sealed and free shipping:
I've had this disc for years ..... nice DDD recording and quite a contrast when tracks 12~14 are mastered from the original 'acetate' masters [LPs]

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
10% off @ IMPORTCD on all IN STOCK items through June 16th with discount code HAPPY10

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Dutton-Vocalion are having a Summer Sale across a wide variety of titles duttonvocalion.co.uk store: | Summer Sale | | 394

Edit: Looks like just CDs so far there are 20 pages of discs!
Looking through their stuff I saw a James Last title that looks like maybe an DV compilation exclusive :unsure:
- Also on another thread @jaybird100 mentioned a stealth SQ Quad by James Last on a German Polydor album, "Voodoo Party"... hmmm who knows right :p

Quad Linda

Staff member
Got that D-V E-Mail, too. Ordered a bunch of things.

Found 2 classical SACD's that I liked for cheap:
CDSA 4804 Shostakovich (multi)
CDLX 7312 Mendelssohn & Chopin (2ch)

bought a few classical, Benny Goodman & Mancini CD's for cheap

Sad that there were no new SACD titles.

Busy and running behind, thanks to shopping. poorer too...

Dutton-Vocalion are having a Summer Sale across a wide variety of titles duttonvocalion.co.uk store: | Summer Sale | | 394

Edit: Looks like just CDs so far there are 20 pages of discs!

paligap

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I donno...should I?...I'm not a huge Brahms fan...but I like Fischer's Mahler cycle...and it's relatively cheap...

paligap

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I donno...should I?...I'm not a huge Brahms fan...but I like Fischer's Mahler cycle...and it's relatively cheap...
I dunno, either. I have limited knowledge of classical music, but I've been adding to that part of my surround collection when I see a deal. I listened to some of these on Youtube, and I liked them. I read a little about Brahms for some background. I have some of Fischer's releases of other composers' works, and I like them as well. I also liked the number of options on this deal. $15 dollars each for the 96Hz versions worked for me.

gene_stl

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I dunno, either. I have limited knowledge of classical music, but I've been adding to that part of my surround collection when I see a deal. I listened to some of these on Youtube, and I liked them. I read a little about Brahms for some background. I have some of Fischer's releases of other composers' works, and I like them as well. I also liked the number of options on this deal. $15 dollars each for the 96Hz versions worked for me.
My "favoritism" for classical music by nature stops between Mozart and Beethoven. But I have been watching a bunch of serious classical music nerds on Yoohoo Tooob which has actually been helping to broaden my horizons a bit with respect to some of the later composers.
I like "inside the score"
And I like these animations which allow you to visualize voicings.

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Half off New West Records on Bandcamp today with code. JUNETEENTH50
In fact, Bandcamp is donating all of its share of sales to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund today, in honor of the Juneteenth holiday. And several artists and labels are either donating a portion of their share, too, or else offering discounts like the one above.

paligap

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Half off New West Records on Bandcamp today with code. JUNETEENTH50
Dang, I had four Live from Austin releases in my cart with the code, but by the time I got back from dinner, it wouldn't let me check out with the discount. Oh, well.