Sales and Discount Codes

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

elmer

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
With the Euro at 1.05 US $ today, and even with the 8 euro shipping and 1 euro Paypal charge, I was able to purchase 3 titles for $32 delivered to my door - not bad I'd say. There are plenty of streaming sites where you can sample Djabe's music - I use Tidal HQ. If one had to put them in a box I would say, Spyro Gyra-like smooth jazz with a world music edge. Make no mistake these guys can rip!

Last edited:

elmer

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
With the Euro at 1.05 US $ today, and even with the 8 euro shipping and 1 euro Paypal charge, I was able to purchase 3 titles for $32 delivered to my door...QUOTE]

djabe.jpg

Nice surprise today - this lovely, colorful postage stamped package. Postmarked from Hungary 3/10 - delivered to USA 3/18. Flimsy bubble wrap envelope containing 3 DVD Audio discs in full DVD A jewel cases in perfect condition! Great job! Much listening ahead.

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
With the Euro at 1.05 US $ today, and even with the 8 euro shipping and 1 euro Paypal charge, I was able to purchase 3 titles for $32 delivered to my door...QUOTE]

View attachment 28896

Nice surprise today - this lovely, colorful postage stamped package. Postmarked from Hungary 3/10 - delivered to USA 3/18. Flimsy bubble wrap envelope containing 3 DVD Audio discs in full DVD A jewel cases in perfect condition! Great job! Much listening ahead.
Good to know as I've yet to receive my 5 Djabe DVD~A discs and I'm right over the CT border in New York. Can't wait. And yes, Djabe is a class act ALL THE WAY!(y)

Spock

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
To celebrate band's anniversary, there's a temporary 21% discount at the Djabe e-shop. More than reasonably priced selection of 11 DVD-A titles is available until March 12, although the shipping (and PayPal fee) might be a deal breaker here.
Thanks for the info on the Djabe sale - i did order most of the dvd-a's (and one dvd-v). I have now received them - and as a great surpise there was a signed edition of a live dvd - Down and up: Live in Budapest included for free, very nice :)

Now I only am missing one - the Witchi Tai album - not sure if I will go for the media book edition or the regular dvd edition.

Great mixes, sound and music!

Snood

Staff member
Fantastic Sales on all the Crowded House Deluxe sets at Amazon UK - 6.99 Pounds - for US buyers with VAT come to 11.56 shipped!!! WAAAAAH?? Each!! Snood already had them all but paid more:mad:@:

Also R.E.M. - Out of Time Deluxe - Bluray 3 CD for only 21.99 pounds...... with VAT 27.74 shipped :yikes - for this price I ordered...........

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/deal/deal-alert-crowded-house-deluxe-sets/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Time-25th-Anniversary-Deluxe/dp/B01KXQBQRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490224336&sr=8-1&keywords=out+of+time+25th+anniversary+deluxe+edition

Hurry before they change prices :cool:

JanBakker

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
15% off everything sale at Deep Discount (who always do free shipping on all orders over $25.)

Code is "ROTWANG".

Expires 3/31 at noon CST.

olgitnorm

300 Club - QQ All-Star

Dillydipper

Yeah, you don't need 'em now, but you're probably gonna wish you had 'em eventually!