Quantcast

Sales and Discount Codes

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I have an account with them, how come I never receive notifications like that?
And, oddly....I received email from importCD telling me about the 10%. I've seriously NEVER received any promotional emails from them. WTF??

Reactions: PK

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Good luck with Udiscovermusic.com.. Worst Customer Service in the history of the mankind...or at least since inception of internet.
They'll screw up your order. I guarantee
Didnt say they dont but if time is not an issue.....they are usually ok...I think I've only ever placed 3 orders from them over the years and my only complaint is that they are slow in all respects.....just like IMPORTCDS

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Good luck with Udiscovermusic.com.. Worst Customer Service in the history of the mankind...or at least since inception of internet.
They'll screw up your order. I guarantee
They've been "working" on creating a return shipping label for my RS GHS box set for at least a week now! They keep updating me that they're working on it, at least!

They've been "working" on creating a return shipping label for my RS GHS box set for at least a week now! They keep updating me that they're working on it, at least!
At least I've been lucky enough that I've never had to return anything to them........but both UDISCOVER & IMPORT EXCELL big time as far as CUSTOMER-NON SERVICE goes

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
ALL Criterion Blu-rays and DVDs are 50% off at Barnes & Noble, both online and in stores, through November 30--including pre-orders! Some GREAT releases with surround soundtracks! (and some GREAT releases without surround soundtracks!)

Last edited:

bgf1973

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Two great Stones offers in Amazon it (I just ordered both)

Goats Head Soup (Box Set 3 Cd+Blu Ray Audio + Libro Limited Edt.)...46,80 €

Steel Wheels Live (Box 3 Cd + 2Dvd + B.Ray Limited Edt.)...9,99 €