• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! What else is in your cart?

Mad Max the original....NATIVE UHD4K .... even w/o the discount is $13 cheaper than AmazonUS
The Free Design: a former act on Enoch Light's Project 3 Label [box set of 4 imported discs] They had a QUAD release in the 70's on Open Reel: Kites are Fun!
The Tubes: 'The Completion Backward Principle' [Japanese remastered RBCD] wish the Tubes would remix their back catalogue into 5.1]
Kenny Wayne Shepherd's new BD~V 'Straight To You Live' which includes a RBCD as well.

My order will also qualify for FREE S/H.

Thats All Folks!

Last edited:
It's $199 for us shipped because of sales tax (there's none in Oregon I think). I just checked... and am still thinking about it as well.
yeah, I saw that. Can't recall - so, DGM may still be the cheapest. I'm in a conference call...so I shouldn't be distracted. haha

Last edited:
CD Japan starting on the 20th of Nov has a major discount sale up to 95% off
at the moment their site is down for maintainance.....guess they are getting ready to be hit big time :)

Anyone know if IMPORT CD's has a Discount Code thats working right now.......Please let me know:bowing:

They just had their 10% off sale which ENDED about a week ago. And don't forget, they DO charge shipping and handling [$2.99 for first disc and $1.49 for each disc thereafter] and do charge extra for box sets [usually].

They just had their 10% off sale which ENDED about a week ago. And don't forget, they DO charge shipping and handling [$2.99 for first disc and $1.49 for each disc thereafter] and do charge extra for box sets [usually].
Ya I know how they operate BIG TIME......I usually WILL NOT order from them.....but they have a deal I can't refuse on something right now. Thanks for the update buddy :) :bowing:LOL

Have you tried signing up for their NEWSLETTER? That might get you that 10% discount unless you've already previously signed up for it.
Ya I've been getting their NEWSLETTERS for years!! I'm trying to get a deal on a PRE-ORDER, but no go!!!! It's not just them but most PRE-ORDERS are never put on a BIG DISCOUNT:(

The coupon and free shipping works on deep discount right now.
IMPORTCDS.....has a better deal on what I'm looking for right now..
1605724241670.png

... :( .....Never ordered from DD before though I get their emails daily

IMPORTCDS.....has a better deal on what I'm looking for right now..
View attachment 59468
... :( .....Never ordered from DD before though I get their emails daily

I order from DEEP DISCOUNT [actually, ImportCD's sister company] ALL THE TIME especially when they have their frequent 15% off sales. SOME GREAT BARGAINS. VERY RARELY do I EVER have a problem with them but like ImportCD, if you want to cancel an order you have to do so through their customer service department detailing order # and product # which DO contain a helluva lotta DIGITS.

Back